Steven Taylor guest on talksport in 5 minutes (11.15)

Christmas Tree

Was that a three piece? Pants up to his armpits I thought...possibly summat Sol Campbell had left behind going off his high shorts.

I think it was a 3 piece suit. Looked a bit like a skin-tight cummerbund / abdominal strapping tbh. It was outrageous either way.

So did he say anything of interest?

I'm listening now and they're both being very complimentary about us. I still think it's hilarious that they've been relegated to plugging Wickes loft insulation on a shit radio station rather than being at the centre of the nation's football coverage.

Edited by ewerk

Speaking of last night, how much of a cock did Yorke come across as. 'Er yes Rio did hack his legs down, nowhere near the ball, when Ba was through on goal, but to me that's not a penalty'

Almost as bad a pundit as he is a father tbh

Thought it said a lot that even he admitted we were well deserving of the win at full-time. But aye, his defence of Ferdinand over the penalty claim was canny lame.

Speaking of last night, how much of a cock did Yorke come across as. 'Er yes Rio did hack his legs down, nowhere near the ball, when Ba was through on goal, but to me that's not a penalty'

Almost as bad a pundit as he is a father tbh

:lol: aye well said. They made the point when he used to play that he 'always played with a smile on his face'. So you might expect an all when you've got as casual a disregard for your blind children as he has, presumably you can have a good laugh about anything.

When he was trying to dismiss the penalty claims too on the basis that Ameobi didnt appeal. That being the main evidence. Conveniently ignoring the fact that plenty of other players were appealing for it. Thick as mince.

There was also the bit where he said you can clearly see here that 'Rio' got the ball. But the shot he referred to didn't show that at all and was from a high angle over 100 yards away at the other end of the pitch. The more he said the less convincing he sounded tbh. Didn't matter in the end like.

Edited by alex

"I was a virgin until I cuckolded Andy Carroll. Unfortuantely I ended up with a broken jaw. The private medical bills were a worry, so I took a loan from Virgin money and recovered to once again wear the black and white I love, while Andy Carroll is falling on his arse, lol. For all your borrowing needs, Virgin money offer excellent rates of interest, in some cases matching what other financial institutions are offering, don't delay go to virgin Money today"

"oh...and Derek's doing a great job, he sorted out the bonuses and the players are over the moon"

"I was a virgin until I cuckolded Andy Carroll. Unfortuantely I ended up with a broken jaw. The private medical bills were a worry, so I took a loan from Virgin money and recovered to once again wear the black and white I love, while Andy Carroll is falling on his arse, lol. For all your borrowing needs, Virgin money offer excellent rates of interest, in some cases matching what other financial institutions are offering, don't delay go to virgin Money today"

"oh...and Derek's doing a great job, he sorted out the bonuses and the players are over the moon"

:lol: :lol: :lol: class.

Whats the crack with tucking ties into a waistcoat?

If it's seen as fine, it fucking shouldn't be after this abomination.

The only time anyone should be wearing a waist coat is if they're a professional snooker player tbh.

Anyway, apparently Taylor hopes to get in the Team GB squad...

Whats the crack with tucking ties into a waistcoat?

If it's seen as fine, it fucking shouldn't be after this abomination.

The only time anyone should be wearing a waist coat is if they're a professional snooker player tbh.

Anyway, apparently Taylor hopes to get in the Team GB squad...

Please God, not as the kitman.