The Biggest Loser 2012

Christmas Tree

Started again last night on ITV and it's quite shocking to see the state some of these people get themselves into.

Nice this year to have a couple of mackems waddling around. Kevin is around 35 stone and apparently my lovely family tell me their is a striking resemblance between us!

Anyway we have a new female presenter due to the old one throwing herself off beachy head last month.

So the winners get fitter and happier, but the fat plebs who can't hack it are returned to their gluttony and misery?

Sounds like a cracking piece of tv... and watched, I'd imagine, by people who're not far from being eligible to appear on the show.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with the world? TV is just a continuous P.T. Barnams Freakshow Circus isn't it?

Started again last night on ITV and it's quite shocking to see the state some of these people get themselves into.

Nice this year to have a couple of mackems waddling around. Kevin is around 35 stone and apparently my lovely family tell me their is a striking resemblance between us!

Anyway we have a new female presenter due to the old one throwing herself off beachy head last month.

Is it shocking? I would of said 15 years ago it would be shocking but not any more.

Its a common sight in todays cities throughout the UK nowdays to see fat fuckers on motorised scooters because their so fucked they cant walk.

So much wrong in society nowadays and its not helped with shite like Xfactor where people think its funny to watch someone in their shit stained joggers with a gut hanging out singing like a retard.

So the winners get fitter and happier, but the fat plebs who can't hack it are returned to their gluttony and misery?

I think they counter this by saying the ones that leave get Nutrition and Training adivce, get your point though they could provide them with a years worth of personal training or something. I know on the US one they have to run a marathon at the end and the winner of that gets into the final whether they went off week 1 or are still in it and they also have a $100k prize for who lost the most at home, gives the chubs some motivation. In any case it's all a reality show rather than wanting the wilderbeasts to do well :lol:.

Aye she did get caught cheating, but tbh I wasn't sure it wasn't just a reality TV plot twist, cos there was fuck all else going on. Didn't realise they had sacked her for it.

Still pretty desperate that all she felt she had left was to lob herself off a cliff.

She told them to eat just apples or something didn't she? Shame she felt she had to kill herself, but she'd been battling all sorts of problems so it seems it all became too much.

I don't mind that new woman trainer but the SAS bloke is fucking evil. :lol:

The first bloke kicked out posted on Digital Spy, reckons there was loads of editing to make him look a lot worse although we could've all guessed that.

Episode two tonight with the mackems looking big favourites.

realitytv_biggest_loser_uk_contestants_1.JPG

:o

Genuinely puzzles me how the fuck could anyone let themselves get in that state?

I wish TV would accelerate down Running Man road rather than waddle along poke-the-fatty-with-a-stick boulevard.

:lol:

Combine the two- The Waddling Man.

Be a short programme , admittedly.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Bean Flicker apparently and her long time rug munching partner had just ditched her for some fresh flange, Love on the rocks if you like.

P.S. Speaking of weird lesbians, when did CT return?

Edited by Jusoda Kid