Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

I think it was quite good. Creative if not for anything else. Bit of Steve Jobs in me I reckon.

If you are gonna defend your homophobia please don't invite such obvious necro/homosexual comebacks in your posts. on the night of one of our biggest victories in years you serve only to highlight the fact that we have morons that support us too. good game, good game. cunt (sorry cath)

Im sorry if I offended your sexual orientation. I have lots of gay friends. Not for me but whatever floats your boat :)

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 11 games we were incredibly lucky at times combined with piss poor finishing by the other teams. Following the hard games where we fell through properly, we had a few matches where mediocre teams found us out.

Today we bounced back with a massive win, but certain players elevated their level of play to a large degree - which obviously made the difference.

Pardew obviously deserves credit for such a win, but it was as much the players as anything else. The same players playing the same formation that has yielded some rather embarassing results up until now.

Still. A massive win and Im happy, 33 points in the bag and a solid 7th spot.

Interesting times ahead without Ba and Tiote. Lets see how it pans out.

Fill in the table or STFU.

0-3

Rooney will score

Nearly right. :lol:

:yahoo: Fucking love football, me.

Threw a few bets (Rooney anytime and 0-3 being one of them) at this and honestly couldn't give a fuck. Pardew has to take credit for sending out a team which neutralised a strong Man U side. Can't wait for Guthrie or Gosling to be back so that it's not Perch he sends on to "tighten things up" though.

Managed to avoid the score all night, then watched it on Match of the Day. Shame more wasn't made of Cabaye's goal like, looked a fucking screamer.

Love Sammy Ameobi's tweet like

Samuel Ameobi @Sammy_Ameobi

BA...HUH! What did he sign for? Absolutely Nothing! #ledge

:lol::nufc:

I think obertan should come on to fill the running headless chicken role in the 80th min every match from now on. This is the best running Ive ever seen from him, just run run run from player to player looking like a freakin lightbulb with wings :P

The first 11 games we were incredibly lucky at times combined with piss poor finishing by the other teams. Following the hard games where we fell through properly, we had a few matches where mediocre teams found us out.

Today we bounced back with a massive win, but certain players elevated their level of play to a large degree - which obviously made the difference.

Pardew obviously deserves credit for such a win, but it was as much the players as anything else. The same players playing the same formation that has yielded some rather embarassing results up until now.

Still. A massive win and Im happy, 33 points in the bag and a solid 7th spot.

Interesting times ahead without Ba and Tiote. Lets see how it pans out.

Incredible 'luck' going your way and 'piss poor finishing' by opponents happens far more frequently when you play your socks off for 90 minutes and you don't let your opponent walk the ball into the back of the net. That's something that's in your own hands as a team.The real modicum of luck came in that we remained injury free for the period. That changed and we lost games. Everyone acknowledged this beforehand though and everyone expected to lose games anyway going into that spell.

As TS says, fill the table in or pipe down.

All he needs is a little pocket camera when he tracks back in order to "see whats going on" -

and everytime he passed the ball his head twitched to the opposite direction of where the ball was heading, just to make sure it was going nowhere :P

I respectfully disagree, there were a dozen of absolute sitters missed in the first 10 games. Brilliant defending cannot explain how you miss "open goal" chances.

We have been rank for far longer than the last 10-game bad spell, but Ba has done his part in order to ameliorate that. But I realise its pointless debating that on a night like this.

I respectfully disagree, there were a dozen of absolute sitters missed in the first 10 games. Brilliant defending cannot explain how you miss "open goal" chances.

We have been rank for far longer than the last 10-game bad spell, but Ba has done his part in order to ameliorate that. But I realise its pointless debating that on a night like this.

It's certainly pointless if you don't do your admin.

Simpson cleared one off the line at OT and he basically did the same again tonight. Call that lucky if you like or call it busting a gut to stop your opponent. That has been running through the team for the majority of the season so far and the upshot (generally speaking) is that opponents dont score the goals they otherwise might. It applies to harrying a team too and pressing them in possession. That's what we do that we don't ordinarily do. Commentators remark on it because it's not normal for us, which is a massive indictment in itself btw.

Ba isnt even first choice on his national team, could well benefit us getting him rested for a month coming back fresh?

Do not post that again - it's a match thread.

There are some proper knackers on here like. If you can't enjoy this win by your borrowed team, you'll never enjoy anything your borrowed team ever achieves, so why not just fuck off, eh?

Ba isnt even first choice on his national team, could well benefit us getting him rested for a month coming back fresh?

Do not post that again - it's a match thread.

Also if you've ever actually been to a Swedish nightclub, you'll know it's somewhat far removed from the truth. :lol: