Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the EXCACT same team as the last gash 8 matches. If we are to give him credit for tonight, he must also take the shit for the previous bad run.

People were calling for his head before the ben arfa goal against bolton which opened the game up.

Errr...he did. And he takes the credit for the earlier games. And overall he gets credit for being on 33 points at the start of Jan.

Blackpool were 8th with 25 points last years christmas. Its where we finish that matters. Hopefully this win will have pardew drop the hoofing and allow the snaileaters to pass and move a bit, clairfountaine style.

it really isn't i'm just not moronic enough to start sticking my tongue up the manager ringpiece for getting one result doing the same tactical thing he does every week.

Did anyone, anyone at all think "oooo perch is coming on for cabaye good one alan!", did you all fuck, no doubt it was a sigh or a fuck sake what about vuckic?

What are you on about? It's not the same tactics - we played a mixture of direct and passing football, and he dropped Obertan and started Santon. How is that the same thing he does every week?

So what if he sticks to 442? Last time he tried a different formation we get well beaten.

Why on earth would I want Vuckic on? Perch is a defensive player, so I had no problem with bringing him on just to solidify things. Man Utd are so capable of getting a goal and then another in quick succession.

Beyond sad that people have to complain about the subs, like they have to blame Pardew for something. Got his subs spot on if you ask me.

We're giving him credit for his role in our win tonight, not "sticking our tongues up the manger's ringpiece".

Put yourself in the creche for such nonsense.

it really isn't i'm just not moronic enough to start sticking my tongue up the manager ringpiece for getting one result doing the same tactical thing he does every week.

Did anyone, anyone at all think "oooo perch is coming on for cabaye good one alan!", did you all fuck, no doubt it was a sigh or a fuck sake what about vuckic?

What are you on about? It's not the same tactics - we played a mixture of direct and passing football, and he dropped Obertan and started Santon. How is that the same thing he does every week?

So what if he sticks to 442? Last time he tried a different formation we get well beaten.

Why on earth would I want Vuckic on? Perch is a defensive player, so I had no problem with bringing him on just to solidify things. Man Utd are so capable of getting a goal and then another in quick succession.

Beyond sad that people have to complain about the subs, like they have to blame Pardew for something. Got his subs spot on if you ask me.

We're giving him credit for his role in our win tonight, not "sticking our tongues up the manger's ringpiece".

:lol:

Got to agree with that, like. Come on Ant, have a word!!! Some balance defo needed from your good self.

Some weird reactions on here to this win. I'm ecstatic, buzzing. And then you've got people moaning about the manager for not picking Ben arfa or playing the same old system. We just beat the champions you turd burglars! This sort of thing doesn't happen around here too often. Fucking enjoy it!

+1

We have oil money, dont need the chelski rubles. Tonight was a proper effort, great game by the lads. tactically it looked unchanged, aside from the fact that Obertan had some niggles with his toe so santon and taylor were shuffled around. 999 of a 1000 managers would have started HBA over Ryan taylor on the right wing though, I will never understand that.

Our bad spell occurred when;

1. we faced the top teams, and

2. our defence was decimated by the loss of both Taylor and, briefly, Colo

Williamson has come in and is doing a job.

Agreed we'll see at the end of the season, but as of now this is a good season and Pardew is in charge.

My glass is half full, bitches.

Edited by trophyshy

Amazing.

All those morons doubting Pardew and asking for better can fuck right off.

1 game out of 9 and you are calling off the crisis. Bit premature.

Give it a rest and go and support Chelsea or something.

Agreed we'll see at the end of the season, but as of now this is a good season and Pardew is in charge.

Two questions for the mongs -

When was the last time we had this many points at this stage of the season.

When was the last time we beat Man United?

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

Tonight he won, and gets a breathing room. The issues are still there however.

It was always about getting to 40 points this season and seeing where we go from there. We're likely to get to that target at least 3 or 4 months before most of us were predicting at the start of the season. credit where it's due - its been a belter season in the circumstances. The manager's had fuck all to spend and senior players flogged don't forget.

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

Tonight he won, and gets a breathing room. The issues are still there however.

aye ...fuck you

Drink up, puff.

The subs weren't horrible, though I really do not like having Perch in the squad at all, let alone getting on the pitch. He didn't really do anything poorly out there, but when you're replacing Cabaye with him you're going to lose a great deal in terms of possession and you aren't gaining anything in defense. Clearly about fresh legs and getting players on who can do plenty of running.

Drink up, puff.

:lol: Fair comment.

I've been openly critical of him at times in the past, but credit where it is due, he has come in and played really well. You'd barely know that he missed the start of the season.