January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match of the day = David Craig and a particularly bad looking Orc.

Anyone tune into SSN? After we signed Cisse I put on SSN to see what they had on him, reports of it or anything. They waited right at the end of the hour till barely mentioning him before spending a good five or ten minutes of some clown standing in front of a large screen with different club crests on saying that "sky understands that the Tevez deal to AC Milan may not be dead" etc, etc. The same clown had been saying this for about three days, yet when an actual big transfer went through, i.e. Cisse to us, not only did they not have an inkling, but they also had no real desire to report on an actual transfer story. Sky are so shit its untrue. I've never heard them talk about cycling much, but when they do it's always about 'Team Sky' for some strange reason. Also love how they relentlessly try to push American football before announcing at the end of their report ".....And you can see the new england patriots take on chicago on sky sports 3 tonight at ten o'clock, live!". Nobody gives a fuck, man! Barely a mention of the African cup of nations which by a strange coincidence sky don't have the rights to. rolleyes.gif

They do have some very smart young lasses* reading their 'news' though so that's ok. biggrin.gif

*Here's one I prepared earlier;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWkAbSlga0

Kryiakos + Bridge, are they going for the oldest slowest defence that they can!?

Hopefully. Sunderland have a habit of signing old over paid players....nice to see a change in management hasn't altered that.