The Ailment Thread

Christmas Tree

Not sure if we have a good old thread dedicated to those little ailments. Perhaps Catmag and Luckyluke could keep us updated with whats going around.

Anyway this week people seem to be dropping like flies with the sickness and Diarrhoea (can anybody really spell that word without looking it up ffs :lol: ....... apart from Fish )

Having avoided all of that I decided to take this afternoon / evening off and go out on the piss to watch the match. Then had that awful rumbling and went rushing for the pot. No sickness but jeez louise, a tap has been attached to my rear.

Wife on the way for imodium and having a test lager or two to see if I need to be housebound. :(

Not sure if we have a good old thread dedicated to those little ailments. Perhaps Catmag and Luckyluke could keep us updated with whats going around.

Flu, cold and gastroenteritis. All over the place, affecting lots of people.

That's about as specific as it gets.

Oh, and some kids will have chicken pox, and lots of people will have hangovers,

Nope, feel good that way. Went to the gym earlier and before we trained I had to have an awful release. Did another when I got home (about 7) and as said just had a wee out of my bot bot (nearly an unexpected 'fart surprise').

Probably just the crap I have been eating and drinking the last few days then suddenly being healthy. I am prone to any sort of stomach bug though :(

Nope, feel good that way. Went to the gym earlier and before we trained I had to have an awful release. Did another when I got home (about 7) and as said just had a wee out of my bot bot (nearly an unexpected 'fart surprise').

Probably just the crap I have been eating and drinking the last few days then suddenly being healthy. I am prone to any sort of stomach bug though :(

Just sounds like good old diarrhoea. As you say - probably from over-indulging.

Sorry :(

You are a credit to the NHS though (and the male fantasy department) :)

:lol:

*Totters off in high heels and very small nurses uniform with boobs spilling out....*

Not an illness as such but it's the best place to ask... What's the bit in between shin and knee? Got a lump there, feels like bone. It isn't sore when walking but after playing footy hurts quite a bit, hurts when I lean on it too.

Not an illness as such but it's the best place to ask... What's the bit in between shin and knee? Got a lump there, feels like bone. It isn't sore when walking but after playing footy hurts quite a bit, hurts when I lean on it too.

Could be patella tendonitis if it's just below your kneecap.

*Totters off in high heels and very small nurses uniform with boobs spilling out....*

Oh dear :lol:

If that doesn't solve your shrinking cock you're done for.

Oh dear :lol:

If that doesn't solve your shrinking cock you're done for.

Shhh, don't tell him that I normally wear scrubs ;)