What to buy with my £300 christmas money

Kid Dynamite

It's burning a hole in my pocket! I don't want to save it because it will only end up getting wasted on petrol/car tax/food/other shite

Only thing I've come up with some far is an air pistol!

This clever little pistol has the capacity to use both 177 pellets and 177 copper/steel BBs! This will fire a 177 BB at upto 400FPS using a 15 round capacity magazine or a 177 pellet at upto 363 FPS using an 8 shot rotary drum magazine. This has a metal fixed slide, slide mounted safety and even a de-cocking lever next to the hammer!

You should get around 65 shots out of a single Co2

DSC03540.JPG

in that case, you'll usually get the best for your cash at slightly dodgy looking asian sites, pretty safe as long as you do your research though, I still have a couple of guns here despite not going shooting in ages

I'll sell you my M1911 for £300

in that case, you'll usually get the best for your cash at slightly dodgy looking asian sites, pretty safe as long as you do your research though, I still have a couple of guns here despite not going shooting in ages

I'll sell you my M1911 for £300

I can buy one new for 150 :lol:

Kindle fire is a good shout

A signed and framed picture of Marco Van Basten. Perfect on the wall, man. Not sure how much that would cost you but surely it wouldn't cost you more than £300. Since you couldn't get one for free you can put those demons to rest... :lol:

Edited by Ken