Suarez a racist

2bias

calling him a "negrito" 17 times I was unaware of , that is unacceptable and all of my former arguments are wrong and I apologize I just dont like the culture of race being such an issue , If I was wrong I fully support the fa in there stance and this should be ereadicated from the game (apologies) good post btw

Despite being the last football fan in the country to not know the ins and outs of this case you thought you would still argue the toss over the one bloke the country is unilaterally calling a cunt?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

calling him a "negrito" 17 times I was unaware of , that is unacceptable and all of my former arguments are wrong and I apologize I just dont like the culture of race being such an issue , If I was wrong I fully support the fa in there stance and this should be ereadicated from the game (apologies) good post btw

Despite being the last football fan in the country to not know the ins and outs of this case you thought you would still argue the toss over the one bloke the country is unilaterally calling a cunt?

I doubt i am the last fan to know , please shed some light on the details, I argued from my point of view with the details I was aware of the time and since apologised if details learned since my statement are in fact true , cunt is a rubbish word dont you prefer arsehole?

This has all come too late in the day to salvage the reputation of player, manager or club. They should have done this weeks ago, but making the player feel a victim gave him the idea it would be fine to carry on like that yesterday.

Watch all the simple can't-think-for

-themselves fans fall in line now that their idiotic manager has been made to.

Aye too late in the day for it to be sincere at all now, also looking at that it does appear his apology is aimed at the people in Liverpool that he told he would shake Evra's hand :lol: .

Hope the shitstorm continues for Dalglish and Suarez and it ends up with Suarez leaving (Dalglish can stay though because they might find a manager that has a clue)

This has all come too late in the day to salvage the reputation of player, manager or club. They should have done this weeks ago, but making the player feel a victim gave him the idea it would be fine to carry on like that yesterday.

totally agree, though perhaps the perfect time to have an impact on early calls for a charge of bringing the game into disrepute? Whatever, I just hope that this (the entire debacle including suarez, kenny and the red scousers' behaviour) lives long in football supporters' memories and that other supporters will give them a hard time when they go to away grounds. Fucking abysmal affair, if they aren't going to be punished by the FA, then they can sure as fuck expect impartial members of the public to give them a hard time as an unofficial punishment...or is that grounds for the Liverpool persecution parade to strike up a band?

Edited by ADP

They're apologising to Liverpool rather than to Evra and the greater footballing community, and only for the events of yesterday, not for their behaviour over the last four months. Woefully inadequate.

aye, all apologising to their own reputations rather than the people they should be

:lol: It's like the Nagger guy episode of South Park, in that link about all the news articles ripping into Dalglish there are Liverpool fans demanding others reply with their names and address so they can take court action against them for making out that Liverpool fan is racist. I really hope no one falls for Suarez's apology to his bosses and the media keep up the route they're going now, if anything I guess the media wankfest over 'king kenny' is over now.

Suarez should miss the remainder of the season tbh as like I mentioned earlier he's not learnt anything and his punishment needs to get to the level whereby it majorly affects Liverpool's season that way we're more likely to see Dalglish and co actually get annoyed with him and force him to act like an adult instead of a petulant child (something Dalglish also seems incapable of mind.).

turns out dalglish and suarez have said sorry well why couldnt they fucking do that right from the start instead of acting like tossers

Edited by DEADMAN