Bumraider

Gemmill

Grockles....Thank you all very much :icon_lol: (thanks Bianca x)

I've had a really good day, I have been very spoilt! Then we went out for a family meal this teatime, sat overlooking the sea in Brixham, which was just perfect.

MF... Where did you get to? i have been waiting all day B)

CT. I think hubby has got used to having to buy me two pressies so close together! He actually bought me a painting I liked a couple weeks ago for my Birthday pressie, but today he bought me a dozen red roses, and another bouquet of yellow/orange flowers and some Lemon cup cakes! He is very good to me, and I think he has got me a bottle of Armani for Christmas!!!

Ant. I'm loving your little dance!! :jonas:

Meenzer, Urgh!!! :o

Grockles....Thank you all very much :icon_lol: (thanks Bianca x)

I've had a really good day, I have been very spoilt! Then we went out for a family meal this teatime, sat overlooking the sea in Brixham, which was just perfect.

MF... Where did you get to? i have been waiting all day B)

CT. I think hubby has got used to having to buy me two pressies so close together! He actually bought me a painting I liked a couple weeks ago for my Birthday pressie, but today he bought me a dozen red roses, and another bouquet of yellow/orange flowers and some Lemon cup cakes! He is very good to me, and I think he has got me a bottle of Armani for Christmas!!!

Ant. I'm loving your little dance!! :jonas:

Meenzer, Urgh!!! :o

:lol: