Newcastle v Swansea

hostile_statue

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to winning ways. Would like to see Best get back on.

Why?

I just think he fitted in well during the first 10 games or so when we got to 3rd / 4th. I know he's not a world beater but he grafts and holds the ball up well bringing others in.

If we are without Tiote I would be extremely excited to see Abeid play. As someone has said though, it will probably be Smith.

Also hoping Fergie makes the bench.

"Extremely excited"

Can see you running around your living room with your arms in the air, mysteriously holding up a pie at at groin level, when the squad is announced, if he makes it.

Za za

Edited by Monkeys Fist

"Extremely excited"

Can see you running around your living room with your arms in the air when the squad is announced, if he makes it.

Only know what I've read tbf but he sounds a lot like Tiote and has scored a few 30 yard screamers for the reserves.

Obv prefer a fit Tiote.

Talking of Pies I am totally smitten with the balti chicken pies they sell at the match. Last match I kept the wrapper, emailed the company and found they are also sold through Morrisons. :)

£2-£3 at the match. 4 for £3 at Mo's.

Happy Days.

Pulling out pie after pie from your jacket inner pocket - priceless.

Maybe a good pick-up line... I brought some pie... I have a slize in ma pocket also...fancy?

Why?

I just think he fitted in well during the first 10 games or so when we got to 3rd / 4th. I know he's not a world beater but he grafts and holds the ball up well bringing others in.

If we are without Tiote I would be extremely excited to see Abeid play. As someone has said though, it will probably be Smith.

He's so average its not true so I fail to see why anyone would want to see him play and after his little spell of scoring (well the Fulham game) he got worse and worse and we've anything but suffered from him not being in the team.

Our problem is clearly in midfield and defense at the moment so I see absolutely no need to bring Best in.

Why?

He's so average its not true so I fail to see why anyone would want to see him play and after his little spell of scoring (well the Fulham game) he got worse and worse and we've anything but suffered from him not being in the team.

Our problem is clearly in midfield and defense at the moment so I see absolutely no need to bring Best in.

Ba's hat-trick against Stoke, his hat-trick against Blackburn, his goal against Wolves and the one against Spurs all came with Best on the pitch. Thats 8 of his 10 from open play. I'm not disagreeing with you on the whole but i do think Best's style of play is suited to Ba's.