Next Three Games.

wykikitoon

A+

I cant name a single english person of importance either McFaul, I know you dabbled with tea imports in india and fancied a few slave colonies down in africa somewhere, but other than that you are a nation of nobodys tbh..

Why lie? At least half the famous people in the world are English if you're honest ever in history.

Alex I've heard of Ingrid Christiensen, if fact I remember her face, she was fuckin ugly.

how dare england, with the ugliest celebrities in the world, to speak of other nations ugly celebrities...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A+

I cant name a single english person of importance either McFaul, I know you dabbled with tea imports in india and fancied a few slave colonies down in africa somewhere, but other than that you are a nation of nobodys tbh..

Why lie? At least half the famous people in the world are English if you're honest ever in history.

Alex I've heard of Ingrid Christiensen, if fact I remember her face, she was fuckin ugly.

how dare england, with the ugliest celebrities in the world, to speak of other nations ugly celebrities...

Less ugly than Ingrid Christiensen or John Arne Riise.

Sorry I have no fucking idea about who's in ABBA, and they are not even norwegian lol

Correction! One quarter of Abba (Frida) is Norwegian. The singer in Aqua is also Norwegian, not to mention A-ha. So they do alright when it comes to europop...

Edited by TicTacWoe

Sweden is just jealous of our oil... :P what are we to be jealous about their stuff, house music, zlatan and.... I couldn't think of a third thing, while the first two wasn't even serious.

Edited by Aeris

Sweden is just jealous of our oil... :P what are we to be jealous about their stuff, house music, zlatan and.... I couldn't think of a third thing, while the first two wasn't even serious.

Gorgeous women.

Thomas Brolin & Martin Dahlin commentry form the Euro's.

Dahlin, Briolin, Dahlin , Brooooooolin, Could of been a song on its own!

Thor Hushovd and Eddy Boasson Hagen are LEGENDS in Norway surly?

Sure they are We are doing pretty good in sports seeing we're only 5m...

Boasson Hagen is like 22 and done nothing yet. Hardly legendary, although he is undoubtedly very talented.