Next Three Games.

wykikitoon

3 Weeks ago we would of had these down as 9 points easily(ish) won.

My confidence is shot to bits now as is most people on here.

What can we expect from these games? Everyone on here seems to think Kadar should be starting. On Perch recents performances, its hard to disagree. But Pards seems to not like him.

Our Midfield has been shot with injuries also. Who would of thought Guthrie would be a miss eh?

My thought:

Krul

Raylor

Santon

Ferguson?

Simpson

Jonas

Cabaye

Sammy

Arfa

Ba

I wouldn't have Obertan on, he just doesn't work hard enough and these next three games are big.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can we expect from these games? Everyone on here seems to think Kadar should be starting. On Perch recents performances, its hard to disagree. But Pards seems to not like him.

Our Midfield has been shot with injuries also. Who would of thought Guthrie would be a miss eh?

My thought:

Krul

Raylor

Santon

Ferguson?

Simpson

Jonas

Cabaye

Sammy

Arfa

Ba

I wouldn't have Obertan on, he just doesn't work hard enough and these next three games are big.

I'd play Obertan as opposed to fielding 10 men ;)

My thought:

Krul

Raylor

Santon

Ferguson?

Simpson

Jonas

Cabaye

Sammy

Arfa

Ba

I'd play Obertan as opposed to fielding 10 men ;)

Ill get me coat :(

Aren't Colo and Tiote expected to be back for the next game anyway? and Williamson is a possibility

so I'd play

Krul

R.Taylor Simpson Colo Santon

Tiote

Ben Arfa Cabaye Jonas

Ameobi Ba

Aren't Colo and Tiote expected to be back for the next game anyway? and Williamson is a possibility

so I'd play

Krul

R.Taylor Simpson Colo Santon

Tiote

Ben Arfa Cabaye Jonas

Ameobi Ba

I thought there was no comeback on Tiote? Thats brilliant news if so and same for Colo.

My thought:

Krul

Raylor

Santon

Ferguson?

Simpson

Jonas

Cabaye

Sammy

Arfa

Ba

10 men and 4 four full backs? Don't fancy Ferguson to win many headers.

Swansea aren't a bad side at all IMO but a different kind of animal to Norwich in how they'll play against us. Play on the deck with some canny wing play and that Danny Graham isn't bad at all. Will be a tricky game but I expected it to be difficult with Coloccini and Taylor playing (resigned to no Tiote in black and white anymore), nevermind untested central midfielders. That Joe Allen isn't bad (but think he might be suspended?) so hopefully Cabaye can put his stamp on it.

I'd expect us to do West Brom and Bolton like. West Brom are poor and any confidence Bolton may have had has been well beaten out of them.

Swansea aren't a bad side at all IMO but a different kind of animal to Norwich in how they'll play against us. Play on the deck with some canny wing play and that Danny Graham isn't bad at all. Will be a tricky game but I expected it to be difficult with Coloccini and Taylor playing (resigned to no Tiote in black and white anymore), nevermind untested central midfielders. That Joe Allen isn't bad (but think he might be suspended?) so hopefully Cabaye can put his stamp on it.

I'd expect us to do West Brom and Bolton like. West Brom are poor and any confidence Bolton may have had has been well beaten out of them.

Swansea look a good side at home but their away form is the complete opposite, a quick look at the table shows they've conceded 20 goals this season and only 2 of them were at home.

The only points they've picked up on the road were where they threw away a 2 goal lead against Wolves which I think I watched in the pub before we played Wigan and against Liverpool where they were battered for the majority of the match and Carroll missed a sitter.

Is that true?

I think most people on here are pretty confident still - as long as certain players are fit.

Confident after conceding 4 goals against norwich, 3 of them out of 3 set-pieces?

Team looked in shambles tbh...

Happy with 3 points from all 3 games or more. We dont have a defense.