Girl in racist attack

LeazesMag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's horrible. Racism is horrible not matter who the victim is. Maybe that general consensus is something you could spend some time coming to grips with. I know you're busy but perhaps you could cut into your 'being an insufferable old bore' time to make room.

The boyfriend did a shit job, more concerned about his jacket. A couple of upper cuts and jobs a good'un.

Agreed, he should be done for being such a fucking poof.

I did like the way that one of the attackers ran over to the police when they arrived and tried to play the victim.

Good to see the comments section on that article is full of condemnation from people representing the right-minded majority of Muslims. Makes a change from the scores of "she's got a point though innit" responses to the YouTube tram bigot.

Claire from Manchester was very upset mind.

IM DISGUSTED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN LET OFF BECAUSE THEIR NOT USED TO DRINKING!! IF IT WERE A GROUP OF WHITE GIRLS WHO HAD 'THEIR FIRST DRINK' AND THEY DID THIS TO A MUSLIM THEY'D BE LOCKED UP N FROWNED UPON.... THE SCUM WHO DID THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

The video is canny shocking like. As is the judge's decision. The boyfriend though. Fucking hell, he basically had free rein to go to town on these lasses and he couldn't put one of the fuckers down. I would have been like fucking Eddie Honda, dishing out hundred hand slaps all over the shop. The footage would have ended with me getting my photo taken, kissing my bicep, with one foot on top of a pile of 3 unconscious mong birds.

Wait til Leazes checks in on this thread in a bit, realises that no one is saying that this is fine.....aaaaand promptly pretends that everyone has condoned it.

The video is canny shocking like. As is the judge's decision. The boyfriend though. Fucking hell, he basically had free rein to go to town on these lasses and he couldn't put one of the fuckers down. I would have been like fucking Eddie Honda, dishing out hundred hand slaps all over the shop. The footage would have ended with me getting my photo taken, kissing my bicep, with one foot on top of a pile of 3 unconscious mong birds.

Wait til Leazes checks in on this thread in a bit, realises that no one is saying that this is fine.....aaaaand promptly pretends that everyone has condoned it.

if you encourage people to back the throwing of those who heckle our troops into the English Channel from a helicopter for starters, that would be another step forward for you.

We'll see if the level of indignation matches the "underground" thread too

:lol:

I didn't post in that thread personally...but I note you have twice the posts of anyone else in there. Seems to me you were the most indignant.

Just watched the video and I am shocked as to what the fuss is all about. I fully condone the actions of the terrorists and would encourage them to engage in more attacks like this, preferably on defenceless victims like the elderly and children. However, if the terrorists had been white then that would have been completely unacceptable and they should be imprisoned for a lengthy spell.

I didn't post in that thread personally...but I note you have twice the posts of anyone else in there. Seems to me you were the most indignant.

indignant ?

I think it is largely nowt at all, a lot of fuss about not much in particular, I'm only answering the swarm of flies that got their knickers predictably in a twist about it.

I don't see a problem with what the judge did, it's obvious these girls behaved out of character due to being under the influence of alcohol. The 'white slag' deserved it for provoking these innocent Muslim girls with her 'whiteness'.