Steven Taylor is out for the season

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how he turns up only when things are finally starting to look up for his club again.

Dont worry MON will soon fuck off like he always does. Although this time it will be sooner rather than later when he realises he will be living in a complete shit tip.

Ponteland is really nice.

:lol:

Even Fergie couldnt do anything with those bunch of rapists and thugs!

That's why he got rid of them all.

I love how he turns up only when things are finally starting to look up for his club again.

Dont worry MON will soon fuck off like he always does. Although this time it will be sooner rather than later when he realises he will be living in a complete shit tip.

Ponteland is really nice.

:lol:

Even Fergie couldnt do anything with those bunch of rapists and thugs!

That's why he got rid of them all.

:lol: Excellent punchline, would read again.

Willaimson is not back for another 10 days apparently, and then it will only be to get some reserve games under his belt.

Praying for no Simpson/Perch centre half pairing.

Confirmed, he's out for the season. Just been on radio 5.

Aye. No idea on how long Colo is going to be out either. Is Williamson still injured?

Tbf Perch played alright yesterday, but longer term I think we're fucked regards getting in the top 7.

Top-10 ship sailed away then. a point a game for the rest of the season will see me happy.

Colo could be back in a week, Jonas back next game and maybe Tiote too. Calm down a bit

Exactly. Colo might be back in a week and Willo is almost fit. Grind out a win on Saturday and we will be OK

It's on high time to give Kadar a number while Colo is out, and I can't see how a fresh Tiote would be a worse choice than Perch as centre-half... Let Guthrie and Cabaye team-up until January.

Lee Tyder has been saying Kadar isn't rated by the united management. I don't think he is a centre half, more of a left back.

I would go for.... Simpson, Santon, Tiote, Raylor.

Guthrie and Cabaye have been alright in the centre. Santon has played CB for Italy before.

Sol Campbell is still a free agent haha! Expect him back on Tuesday

hmmm...Santon is an offensive minded back, and I hope he finally gets a chance replacing an out-of-form Ryan Taylor against Norwich. Surely Kadar, which I understand is a pretty defensive minded player, is a better replacement than Santon as centre-half, even though he's a bit unproven.

Tiote for Saylor, Kadar for Colo, Simpson/Raylor and Santon.

http://www.tynetime.com/2011/12/04/tamas-kadar-has-a-huge-chance-to-revive-his-newcastle-united-career/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tamas-kadar-has-a-huge-chance-to-revive-his-newcastle-united-career

Edited by Aeris