Euro 2012 Draw Today

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't have any major grumbles with that draw. Will be the only thing that matters when it rolls around and I'll be champing at the bit, but couldn't care less about the odious arseholes in the meantime.

:lol:

You don't fear the side that humiliated you on the worlds biggest footballing stage?

The Irish are just delighted to be there and having a few drinks, begorrah. Sure what does it matter if we lose all our games and don't score a goal :)

An absolutely freak game in which we were chasing a game we shouldn't have had to chase because of refereeing incompetence, and got caught 5 on 3 at the back not once but twice, such was our desire to find an equaliser. It was no Munich 2001, and in the history of England v Germany that game in South Africa was a total freak occurrence. You have absolutely no understanding of the game if you think we're incapable of beating Holland or Germany. In my view in years to come France will be the second best team in Europe and quite clearly.

Anyway we've got a hard group probably the second worst after group B, the fact that we Ukraine last and the likelyhood is we'll both need something to qualify makes it absolutely imperative we don't lost to France and we beat Sweden. Basically we need to win the Group because we'd have Spain in the QF if we don't. England are favourites to win our group, and clear fourth favourites to win the whole thing, and I think that's a fair reflection of where we are, and also mirror the FIFA rankings.

:lol:

You don't fear the side that humiliated you on the worlds biggest footballing stage?

The Irish are just delighted to be there and having a few drinks, begorrah. Sure what does it matter if we lose all our games and don't score a goal :)

Also I'll give the SBR foundation £20 for every goal Ireland score in the tournament. I'd be amazed if I'm handing over £40 or more.

Trap is looking to be drawn against England. Easily the weakest team in that pot.

It's just being cheeky to say Italy and Portugal are better than England. FIFA say they're not, Portugal are largely a one man team, and Italy well I think Pacinofan's sig needs replacing.

lol 2nd hardest group after B?? Wise up :lol: you getting your excuses in early are ya?

B>C>D>A

And stevie you can mouth off about how many goals we score all you like, we don't put ourselves forward as contenders...unlike some.

Dilusions of English grandeur start now eh?

Utterly clueless. How the fuck is Group C harder than Group D. Guaranteed three points against Ireland, we scored 9 in our last two games against Croatia both games in the last 2 and a half a year, and obviously Spain would turn us over. With this group we've got the genunine possibility of not winning against both of Ukraine and France!

I don't think we're contenders, the only contenders are Spain and that's it.

Edited by McFaul

Best odds

1 Spain 5/2

3 Germany 7/2

2 Holland 8/1

5 England 10/1

9 Italy 16/1

15 France 16/1

12 Russia 22/1

6 Portugal 25/1

55 Ukraine 40/1

8 Croatia 50/1

14 Greece 66/1

33 Czech 66/1

66 Poland 66/1

18 Sweden 80/1

11 Denmark 100/1

21 Ireland 125/1

Trap is looking to be drawn against England. Easily the weakest team in that pot.

It's just being cheeky to say Italy and Portugal are better than England. FIFA say they're not, Portugal are largely a one man team, and Italy well I think Pacinofan's sig needs replacing.

From our perspective you'd be the easiest team to play.

Stevie, I'm not biting.

Anyway, I'm unsure about this Italy team; there's been a big turnover of players in the last year. I still fancy us against all of these teams who think we're just there for a couple of pints. That's the sort of arrogance that leads to freak results.

Funnily enough Italy are one of those sides that might cheat trick defend and steal a goal against Spain. The play like total robbers in these kinds of tournaments.

Tough group for us. Lose to Ukraine and we're out.

Did you not see my indignation Stevie?

£50 England won't be in the final mate. Howay.

I can get 3/1 in the bookies give me that.

Barney not biting at what? Look at the facts pal. Ireland will remind me of when Latvia were in it in 2004. Ewerk you'd rather have us than Italy, you beat Italy a few months ago, and are unbeaten in 5 is it against them? You've beaten us once in your life time.

Barney not biting at what? Look at the facts pal. Ireland will remind me of when Latvia were in it in 2004. Ewerk you'd rather have us than Italy, you beat Italy a few months ago, and are unbeaten in 5 is it against them? You've beaten us once in your life time.

Aye, like shite. They deal with numerous mugs man, I've got limited exposure.

England won't make the final. Show us your betting slip or pipe down.

Aye, like shite. They deal with numerous mugs man, I've got limited exposure.

England won't make the final. Show us your betting slip or pipe down.

I fuckin will. You're the cunt on about bets.

Ewerk you'd rather have us than Italy, you beat Italy a few months ago, and are unbeaten in 5 is it against them? You've beaten us once in your life time.

And you've never beaten us. It would've been twice if it weren't for your cuntish fans attempting to demolish Lansdowne Road.

No one is scared to play England. There's been no real signs of improvement since your embarrassing displays in South Africa. You have no new match winners coming through. It's going to be a bad few years to be an England fan in the near future.

Edited by ewerk

Sorry, TS. In my defence, I'd been on the drink. I think Group D is a canny tricky group tbh; France are going to be a really good side, for some reason we never beat Sweden and Ukraine is going to be a dodgy game, especially if they're in with a chance of going through. I'd have preferred being in Spain's group.