Euro 2012 Draw Today

Ayatollah Hermione

While I'm feeling angry, I pretty much despise the international scene now anyway, specifically our lot; I can't support those cunts on general principle.

Make international teams amateurs only, people I can relate to. Get fucking Toonmarshy and SLP on, Stevie on the bench for the last 5 minutes. Then I'd give a fuck. These overpaid primaradonnas make me want to puke blood.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

international football is wank, although no doubt i will watch it

my money is on Germany

Germany v Spain is the final that would be fitting. Big, strong, healthy ubermensch running around a lot and getting stuck into the gypsy-moor-munchkins.

During the WC 2010 I was the only Irish poster on here who wanted to see England do well iirc. Nice of Stevie to illustrate why I was wrong and the other lads were right.

I had no problem with them doing well. I watch the same players each week anyway.

Hard to root for Cole/Terry/Rooney etc. at times, however.

Whats Englands "group of death"?...Spain, Portugal, France?....

Easiest?....Poland,Greece, Rep of Ireland?...

I love the Euro's, always better satandard of football than the WC. Euro 2000 was the best touarnament I can rememeber. Only 2 shit teams, Engalnd and Germany, and we beat them with a Shearer header one nil...I won 500 quid on that :D