Euro 2012 Draw Today

Ayatollah Hermione

Kicks off at 16.45 today if you want to watch England get a fairly easy draw, get predicted to walk through with no bother and then struggle next June!

article-2068993-0F05194F00000578-693_634x301.jpg

A handy Daily Mail handout for the teams in it. Your disappointment starts now.

FWIW, I quite fancy France to do it.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fancy Germany to win it like. They looked great against Holland (only saw the highlights like). Ozil looks world class and the 3rd goal in particular was great. I know it was a friendly but Germany v Holland is always competitive.

Poland Greece and Ireland is the best case scenario only way we'd definitely win all three games imo.

What time does the draw actually start? Like not when the programme starts the actual draw?

Poland Greece and Ireland is the best case scenario only way we'd definitely win all three games imo.

What time does the draw actually start? Like not when the programme starts the actual draw?

Probably about half fucking 7 after they've wanked on and the Polish One Direction have sang some tunes.

Probably about half fucking 7 after they've wanked on and the Polish One Direction have sang some tunes.

haha aye, I know this kid, he was in my year at school, he's very, very high up in the BBC nuw he interviewed Saylor the other week, probably the second most knowledgable kid about football in my year, he's been in Kiev this week, says the traffic is worse than London before the inner ring charges. Anyway.....

richard_conway Richard Conway

Euro 2012 ceremony at Palace of Arts starts at 5pm tomorrow (UK time). Uefa VERY precise, say actual draw starts at 5.37pm (and 20 secs).

Fancy Germany to win it like. They looked great against Holland (only saw the highlights like). Ozil looks world class and the 3rd goal in particular was great. I know it was a friendly but Germany v Holland is always competitive.

Same here.

They have a great bunch of players coming through - I'd probably bet on them to win the World Cup in Brazil too...

Think Spain will piss it, I think they'll beat us in the final. Regardless if it is us they play I'd be amazed if Spain don't piss it, considering a big bet.

From each pot I'd say in order of favourability of playing them Pot One - Poland, Holland, Ukraine, Spain - Pot Three - Greece, Sweden, Croatia, Portugal - Port Four - Ireland (by a mile), Czech, Denmark, France.

Think Spain will piss it, I think they'll beat us in the final. Regardless if it is us they play I'd be amazed if Spain don't piss it, considering a big bet.

From each pot I'd say in order of favourability of playing them Pot One - Poland, Holland, Ukraine, Spain - Pot Three - Greece, Sweden, Croatia, Portugal - Port Four - Ireland (by a mile), Czech, Denmark, France.

Think this is the tournament Spain will get sussed. Lot of the international managers have been watching their vids cooking up plans to knack them I reckons...A big healthy and energetic side like Germany will get amongst them this time. France are the dark horses and will have a lot of making up to do...

Think this is the tournament Spain will get sussed. Lot of the international managers have been watching their vids cooking up plans to knack them I reckons...A big healthy and energetic side like Germany will get amongst them this time. France are the dark horses and will have a lot of making up to do...

Germany are overrated by two astonishingly bizarre games against England and Argentina. If they played that sequence of games twice in a row again they'd get results as good as that one in 10000. They've got some decent young players, but they're light years behind Spain in my view, same with Holland, there's never been such a gulf between best and second best, I think FIFA have it right with their rankings though, and we're probably joint 4th in Europe with France. Outside of that you have Portugal, then the rest just genuinely aren't even worth mentioning, although Ukraine could get quite far with home support and a few quality players.

Germany are overrated by two astonishingly bizarre games against England and Argentina. If they played that sequence of games twice in a row again they'd get results as good as that one in 10000. They've got some decent young players, but they're light years behind Spain in my view, same with Holland, there's never been such a gulf between best and second best, I think FIFA have it right with their rankings though, and we're probably joint 4th in Europe with France. Outside of that you have Portugal, then the rest just genuinely aren't even worth mentioning, although Ukraine could get quite far with home support and a few quality players.

Argentina were completely destroyed in that game tbf...I had to sit through it in the bar and support them for the crack..:lol:

I take your point Germany perhaps aren't quite ready.

I really want to see someone get hold of Spain irrational though that might sound.

England in the final?

mint.

Why not? We are ranked 5th in the world for a reason regardless how shite we are. I pray we get Ireland and embarrass them too.

Edited by McFaul

England in the final?

mint.

Why not? We are ranked 5th in the world for a reason regardless how shite we are. I pray we get Ireland and embarrass them too.

Everyone over here is praying for England too.

The 'why not?' is the massive gulf in class.

England in the final?

mint.

Everyone over here is praying for England too.

The 'why not?' is the massive gulf in class.

Between who? It doesn't matter who Ireland get granted, it'll be three defeats, but a good time will be had by all to be sure.

Edited by McFaul

classic Stevie!

There is a gulf in class between Spain/Germany/Holland and everyone else, imo.

I don't think any of the other teams are anything decent at all.

Bollocks Spain will hump either of those, they are just part of the population as we are. I'd welcome a match with Holland absolutely no reason to fear them. Spain are the only side I fear. If we avoid them we can go far. Like I said though if Ireland score a goal, it's a good tournament for you.

:lol:

You don't fear the side that humiliated you on the worlds biggest footballing stage?

The Irish are just delighted to be there and having a few drinks, begorrah. Sure what does it matter if we lose all our games and don't score a goal :)

:lol:

You don't fear the side that humiliated you on the worlds biggest footballing stage?

The Irish are just delighted to be there and having a few drinks, begorrah. Sure what does it matter if we lose all our games and don't score a goal :)

Precisely the attitude the English should have given the repetitiousness of our ineptitude.