There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Why has Leazes ignored Fish's perfectly reasonable, thought out reply?

The one where he has answered all the questions put to him in a way Leazes says no-one ever does (no hypocrisy there)?

:lol:

Come on pissy pants, answer him.

why haven't you taken part in the thread I started about Ashley apologists ?

Like most of them, it would seem.

Haven't you noticed ewerk not answering my questions ? Thought not.

Anyway, we've been told to behave now, because a few big bairns have complained to admin. Wonder who they were ?

Why would I want to go over that again? Serious question.

I tell you my thoughts and beliefs, then you say something like "well plenty of people on N-O thought blah blah blah" and we are back where we started, then a few days later you are claiming I said something I didn't and the cycle continues.

This also applies to many other posters on here, do you honestly not get bored? I don't know what you are looking for, what would shut you up. It seems unless everyone agrees that they said the things you make up then you won't shut up about it but even if they did you still wouldn't shut up about it. Funnily enough this thread was nothing to do with Ashley but once again you have turned it into THAT debate.

You really, really need to get help. I'm not taking the piss either, it can't be healthy and from an admittedly uneducated point of view your behaviour is very strange, this obsession is worrying.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has Leazes ignored Fish's perfectly reasonable, thought out reply?

The one where he has answered all the questions put to him in a way Leazes says no-one ever does (no hypocrisy there)?

:lol:

Come on pissy pants, answer him.

why haven't you taken part in the thread I started about Ashley apologists ?

Like most of them, it would seem.

Haven't you noticed ewerk not answering my questions ? Thought not.

Anyway, we've been told to behave now, because a few big bairns have complained to admin. Wonder who they were ?

Why would I want to go over that again? Serious question.

I tell you my thoughts and beliefs, then you say something like "well plenty of people on N-O thought blah blah blah" and we are back where we started, then a few days later you are claiming I said something I didn't and the cycle continues.

This also applies to many other posters on here, do you honestly not get bored? I don't know what you are looking for, what would shut you up. It seems unless everyone agrees that they said the things you make up then you won't shut up about it but even if they did you still wouldn't shut up about it. Funnily enough this thread was nothing to do with Ashley but once again you have turned it into THAT debate.

You really, really need to get help. I'm not taking the piss either, it can't be healthy and from an admittedly uneducated point of view your behaviour is very strange, this obsession is worrying.

listen, we've been told to stop this "answer the question" comments among other things, because a few bairns have complained to admin. I'm just telling you this, and pointing out that you predictably told me to "answer the question" but didn't tell someone else to answer my own question.

Let it lie, and accept your double standards.

Go to bed.

Hi :hi:

Hey baybeh :naughty:

Didn't get your end away then?

No and it's this fucking shit at work's fault.

Not happy and in the future, when the opportunity to screw them arises, they can count on getting screwed

• 8 months later...

We all have to live on this planet no matter what colour or what country anyone was born in. Those who use the colour of skin or nationality as a reason why this country is in a mess are mistaken in their beliefs as far as I'm concerned.

Black people tend to get the blame for a lot of crime, yet the ratio (pound for pound) would be no different to a white person.

Granted, some people come from other countries for the sake of crime because they see this country as easy pickings but the majority just want to live a normal life without any fuss.

The problem is simply bad education on all sides, with many people using the history books as a reason to hate certain nationalities. If we are all honest with each other, in years gone by, the white person has always thought of themselves as a cut above any other race of people and it's still like that today in the main.

Today's society are a lot more in acceptance of other nationalities being in this country but the short fuse is always there ready for something to kick off a race war, which to be honest, football has been wrongly highlighting over the last year with trivialities that are turned into mountains by the media.

I don't care what person I talk to as I treat every person the same who affords me the same back. I live in this country and I do what's best for my family and I don't judge people by their colour or nationality.

We all get swallowed up with stories about, " oh the Poles are this and that" or " certain black people are worse than others" blah blah blah, yet every country has an element of bad apples, yet in this country some people forget that we have our fair share and the focus comes down to other nationalities if trouble is caused by them, because they stand out among the minority that are living here compared to the majority of those that are born here.

You will always get your loose cannon among any colour or creed.

We have built a community garden/allotment and put reed screen around the metal encing to make it look nice. No surprise really two thefts over two night and four strips of it are gone. It's 2 meters high and 4 meters wide and the first guy took 8 meters of it on his bike. :angry2:

We have built a community garden/allotment and put reed screen around the metal encing to make it look nice. No surprise really two thefts over two night and four strips of it are gone. It's 2 meters high and 4 meters wide and the first guy took 8 meters of it on his bike. :angry2:

I know how I would deal with that bastard on the bike although I'd be happy for anyone to tell me if I'm maybe over-reacting.

I would find out who it was and say to him, " you have been caught on Wolfy cctv stealing and riding away on your bike, so you have to be punished.

I would then handcuff him to his bike and leg cuff him to the frame whilst he's sitting on it. Then I would make him carry the reed screen rolled up under his arm and take him on a plane to an airport near mount everest.

I would then put him and his bike on a helicopter and drop him off at the top of everest, then push him off, telling him that if he survives, no more will be said about it.

Then I would fly the helicopter to the bottom of everest and wait for him to land, then take the reed screen from his lifeless body and return it to it's rightful place.

Do you think I'm being slightly over the top here?

Edited by wolfy

I know how I would deal with that bastard on the bike although I'd be happy for anyone to tell me if I'm maybe over-reacting.

I would find out who it was and say to him, " you have been caught on Wolfy cctv stealing and riding away on your bike, so you have to be punished.

I would then handcuff him to his bike and leg cuff him to the frame whilst he's sitting on it. Then I would make him carry the reed screen rolled up under his arm and take him on a plane to an airport near mount everest.

I would then put him and his bike on a helicopter and drop him off at the top of everest, then push him off, telling him that if he survives, no more will be said about it.

Then I would fly the helicopter to the bottom of everest and wait for him to land, then take the reed screen from his lifeless body and return it to it's rightful place.

Do you think I'm being slightly over the top here?

LOL if only.

I would settle for a years worth of weeding of the garden from him, the screen back, a written apology oh and I get to kick him in the nuts with my steel toe capped boots!

LOL if only.

I would settle for a years worth of weeding of the garden from him, the screen back, a written apology oh and I get to kick him in the nuts with my steel toe capped boots!

Jesus Christ, if you find him, I want to be there because I have a feeling that he might be swayed by the Everest trip, compared to what you want to do to him. hahahaha.

is than Branxholme of something similar?

the jewel of the humber....

is than Branxholme of something similar?

the jewel of the humber....

I think you mean Bransholme, no I don't work there but there are four bi council estates in 'ULL I work on one of them.

You get that off your Storm Front forum?

Funnily enough I didn't know what you were on about until I googled it - besides, why am I getting grief? Is it all hush hush if anyone other than a white person says something racist? It happens in all communities, black, white, yellow, brown, slightly off-beige.