There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

shut up man stevie you mug

:lol: it is though and you know it.

i'm not denying south london has some some shitholes, but everywhere in london has a rough as fuck neighborhood within a mile. even when you head out west, there's a shepherds bush for every kensington

dulwich, herne hill, clapham, balham, greenwich, blackheath, wimbledon, putney, wandsworth etc are all very desirable places to live. that's just off the top of my head but they all that totally contradict what you just said. head further out and place like sevenoaks, bromley, kingston, chisslehurst and beckenham are all nice too.

i personally love hanging out in areas like brixton, peckham and camberwell too. alright, they might be slightly rougher around the edges than the place listed above but they've got some quality bars and restaurants....and vibe.

Edited by Dr Gloom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously not condoning what she said, but she only really said that they should go back to where they came from. or did i miss something?

i thought that your freedom of expression laws guaranteed being able to say that but stopped short of allowing/implying the threat of violence.

Not sure there's much point in prosecuting people like her I must say. As it's only going to be a slap on wrists, which is all it can be tbh. She'll be a heroine of the far right now like. At 34 she's had a hard fucking paper round as well.

agreed....any good lawyer would be able to get her punishment stayed or reduced as the last two items in Public Order are fairly broad and ill defined.

Nah it's right she was nicked I'd say, if you were black and in that compartment with her and theres no way you can just alight the tram instantly you shouldn't have to put up with being abused through no fault of your own. Nobody was 'bringing it on themselves' or escalating it so the public disorder aspect of it was all her own work. I'm glad for them that she'll go in front of the Mags for it as it's important to send a message that's not what you should have to put up with if you're on public transport minding your own business. The sentence will be minimal as Alex says but it's beside the point for me. She's spent a night in custody already too by the sounds of it.

Probably end up with her own Iceland's ad.

"Everywhere on this aisle; there's fucking chicken dippers, microwave fries, roast potatoes. Not a single overpriced fucking organic item in sight. Fuck off back to Sainsburys if you want that African shit. Real British mums eat BRITISH FOOD. Like Pizzas, half price now"

Probably end up with her own Iceland's ad.

"Everywhere on this aisle; there's fucking chicken dippers, microwave fries, roast potatoes. Not a single overpriced fucking organic item in sight. Fuck off back to Sainsburys if you want that African shit. Real British mums eat BRITISH FOOD. Like Pizzas, half price now"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She picked a bad African country to try and pronounce while blind drunk, "Niga..Niga.. Nigairaq or whatever".

What's wrong with good ol' Sudan?

Seriously though what a racist cow. And what about the stress she's putting on her kid by attempting to start a race riot in a tram car. Knob.

obviously not condoning what she said, but she only really said that they should go back to where they came from. or did i miss something?

i thought that your freedom of expression laws guaranteed being able to say that but stopped short of allowing/implying the threat of violence.

Not sure there's much point in prosecuting people like her I must say. As it's only going to be a slap on wrists, which is all it can be tbh. She'll be a heroine of the far right now like. At 34 she's had a hard fucking paper round as well.

agreed....any good lawyer would be able to get her punishment stayed or reduced as the last two items in Public Order are fairly broad and ill defined.

Nah it's right she was nicked I'd say, if you were black and in that compartment with her and theres no way you can just alight the tram instantly you shouldn't have to put up with being abused through no fault of your own. Nobody was 'bringing it on themselves' or escalating it so the public disorder aspect of it was all her own work. I'm glad for them that she'll go in front of the Mags for it as it's important to send a message that's not what you should have to put up with if you're on public transport minding your own business. The sentence will be minimal as Alex says but it's beside the point for me. She's spent a night in custody already too by the sounds of it.

totally agree with what you're saying MM, she's a complete idiot but she is also only giving her opinion (as deluded and fucked up as it may be). to bad for the kid as has already been pointed out, you can tell he's distrought by the whole thing and doesn't know why everyone is shouting at mummy....unfortunately she will be the one to explain it to him.

totally agree with what you're saying MM, she's a complete idiot but she is also only giving her opinion (as deluded and fucked up as it may be). to bad for the kid as has already been pointed out, you can tell he's distrought by the whole thing and doesn't know why everyone is shouting at mummy....unfortunately she will be the one to explain it to him.

what do you [and the greyman] think would happen if it were the other way round ?

Edited by LeazesMag

if it was a tram full of black people abusing a white woman like that, fuck all would happen man, in fact, if she answered back, she'd probably be knifed.

Fucking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are 'plenty' of people who THINK like her but can't [bring] themselves to ADMIT it.

abso - lootley

can you not bring yourself to admit it? let it all out LM, we are all waiting with baited breath to hear your well rounded and well thought-out out opinions, but you will be required to read all of the words in the following posts, not just some of them........go on then.....

what do you [and the greyman] think would happen if it were the other way round ?

you are an idiot......if you watched the video you would have sen it was a tram full of black people...and she made it out alive!!!

if it was a tram full of black people abusing a white woman like that, fuck all would happen man, in fact, if she answered back, she'd probably be knifed.

Fucking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

edited, because I am curious as to the view of a couple of others

There are 'plenty' of people who THINK like her but can't [bring] themselves to ADMIT it.

abso - lootley

can you not bring yourself to admit it? let it all out LM, we are all waiting with baited breath to hear your well rounded and well thought-out out opinions, but you will be required to read all of the words in the following posts, not just some of them........go on then.....

idiot.

changed what your post said LM ....why is that? the other way around? please explain. if a black man had been telling white people to get out of his country, i have no idea what would have happened.

Thing is theres 'giving your opinion' and then theres giving your opinion incessantly ie harassing people. You can give your opinion once and you've made your point, if you feel you need to make it. People can then decide to engage with you about it or not. If you engage, it can become a conversation, if not, that should be the end of the matter-the holder of the opinion has had their freedom of expression and the next person should then have their freedom to go about their lawful business in peace. In this case the rest of the tram clearly decide it's not a conversation they want to have as she's just some racist arsehole, but they're not allowed to go in peace as she's intent on abusing them. That's harassment. Freedom of expression and freedom not to be harassed are two very easily reconcilable rights despite what the media often says.

Thing is theres 'giving your opinion' and then theres giving your opinion incessantly ie harassing people. You can give your opinion once and you've made your point, if you feel you need to make it. People can then decide to engage with you about it or not. If you engage, it can become a conversation, if not, that should be the end of the matter-the holder of the opinion has had their freedom of expression and the next person should then have their freedom to go about their lawful business in peace. In this case the rest of the tram clearly decide it's not a conversation they want to have as she's just some racist arsehole, but they're not allowed to go in peace as she's intent on abusing them. That's harassment. Freedom of expression and freedom not to be harassed are two very easily reconcilable rights despite what the media often says.

well said.

Are the people who are having a go at this woman [not that I'm saying I think she is right or wrong] the same people who advocate free speech when foreigners who call another country "home" are heckling our armed forces in Wooton Basset etc, knowing they can't fire back at them ?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Are the people who are having a go at this woman [not that I'm saying I think she is right or wrong] the same people who advocate free speech when foreigners who call another country "home" are heckling our armed forces in Wooton Basset etc, knowing they can't fire back at them ?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Was she right or wrong though? In your opinion.