John Terry

bobbyshinton

He'd have been ok to play against us anyway but it means he misses a League Cup game rather than any subsequent League games. Learning from Jose Mourinho. Allegedly.

More interested in knowing whether his partner 'Comedy Dave' is playing tbh. Ba got absolutely fuck all decisions at OT despite getting hoofed all over the place, it should feel like a holiday playing against that daft mug by comparison.

he will get away with anything like wont he and yet the fa or any other bodys refuse to do out about him hes a disgrace to football and should be thrown out

But then he'd be out of a job, and you'd hate him even more for being a benefit scrounger.

Getting booked on purpose so he is fit to play against us (I think)

Good, he's been fucking woeful of late. Seen him make more mistakes this season than all other seasons combined.

If the other chuckle brother is playing too then there's no reason why we shouldn't rip them apart.

He looks worse and worse all the time now so im not concerned that he's playing at all.

I think he'll be out of their and the national by the end of next season at the latest.

Good, he's a horrible man

We should do everything we can just to allow Bafra to run at him with the ball. Play like we did defensively against ManUre and we'll make it very hard for their best players to influence the game.

We usually play pretty well against Chelski in recent seasons anyway.

he will get away with anything like wont he and yet the fa or any other bodys refuse to do out about him hes a disgrace to football and should be thrown out

But then he'd be out of a job, and you'd hate him even more for being a benefit scrounger.

na he can go on benefits for all i care hes nothing but a rich faggot ass cunterhead who thinks hes the bees and ees of everything he thinks because hes a footballer and plays for chelsea and england he can get away with out.

na he can go on benefits for all i care hes nothing but a rich faggot ass cunterhead who thinks hes the bees and ees of everything he thinks because hes a footballer and plays for chelsea and england he can get away with out.

:D

:D

:woot:

i smell a catchphrase