Gary Speed - Rest in peace

@yourservice

Nice clip on Sky of SBR talking about Speed just after he was sold.

Aye it was quite eerie that actually. SBR ever the one to come out with profound comments talking about him being missed not only on the pitch, but in the restaurants, at the park, in the bars, etc. If you didn't know otherwise, you could say that piece from SBR had been recorded since Gary's death. Lump in the throat stuff.

That clip of Bendtner - what a cunt. I extend the same sentiments to a Liverpool fan at work who said he could understand all the fuss being made and it being blown out of all proportion for a man who decided to take his own life.

Aye, a LIVERPOOL fan.... talk of irony!!!

Liverpool-players-minutes-silence-for-Hillsbo_2586015.jpg

When humans have been replaced by cybergenetic organisms in 2000 years time. The ones in Liverpool will still be having one minute shut down for Hillsborough. Stupid insensitive cunts.

• 1 month later...

Recording a narrative verdict, we'll never actually know what happened but the coroner seemed satisfied there was evidence to show that he may have simply fallen asleep with the noose around his neck. Sounds for all the money as an argument which went wrong.

A truly tragic state of affairs :(

Spending the night in the car doesn't ring true to me.

I have my front door key on my car keys, but even if she doesn't, the weather would put me off and I'd brick a window if I had to. It was a mild night as far as the end of November goes, but there were gale force 8 winds.

• 9 months later...