Newcastle v Chelsea Sat 3rd Dec, 12.45pm - Sold out!

ChezGiven

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're missing too many key players today as well as having a ref who's having an 'It's all about me' day. Shows that we totally lack depth but I'd say we're also not playing as well as we have against other top teams... typical for us really.

We're missing too many key players today as well as having a ref who's having an 'It's all about me' day. Shows that we totally lack depth but I'd say we're also not playing as well as we have against other top teams... typical for us really.

Though that said I wouldn't say Chelski have played well by any stretch of the imagination, it's only the speed of a couple of their players we've struggled with. Edited by Armchair Pundit

As bad of a decision as the pen was that we got last week, not sending Krusty the Klown off was even worse. Absolutely horrible decision. Dean is a cunt. He sent Bassong off in the relegation season for exactly the same thing except Bassong fouled his man 40 yards out from goal. Bit different when its 19 yards out. Fucking useless cunt. I am seething.

HT. Chelsea strong going forward with Mata and Sturridge linking well. Us pushing up seemingly leaving us exposed. Lovemkrands not really helping Raylor as Jonas might. Then we should have been a man up, no idea how thats not a red like. Unless he thinks Cech would get the ball before Ba. Cracking save from the pen by Krul. but losing Colo is a huge blow and jus shows how weak our squad is. I've never liked Perch but if he is going to prove me wrong now is his chance. Cabaye more to blame for their goal though Perch seemed to make it too easy for the header. Gonna be a tough second half. Krul and Ba top men first half.

Dean is such a shit ref

He was the one that gave the two pens in our Stoke game. Neither of them were pens. He is an outright wanker. It seems like he has a different interpretation of the rules than everyone else. Namely he interprets them more wrongly than the others. Should be officiating BSP games at best.

Edited by toonotl

As bad of a decision as the pen was that we got last week, not sending Krusty the Klown off was even worse. Absolutely horrible decision. Dean is a cunt. He sent Bassong off in the relegation season for exactly the same thing except Bassong fouled his man 40 yards out from goal. Bit different when its 19 yards out. Fucking useless cunt. I am seething.

Agree 100%, it's laughable. oooh it was early in the game bollocks!!!! I guess if someone nutted another player in the first minute that'd be OK an all. It's not like it's a fucking subjective situation or open to interpretation, last man is last man, whether the attacker did/didn't/couldn't play the fucking ball is irrelevant.

Shocking, shocking decision, or rather lack of a decision.

Ref is shit like, its like he's one of them people who needs glasses but hasn't realised it yet. Still, far too many of our players are underperforming, especially off the ball. Too many times they've had to dribble through several players only to loose it cos noone is helping out. Ben Arfa especially needs to make himself available more often. Obertan is shit again, same with Ryan Taylor, his positioning has been absolutely awful.Krul has been out of this world, same with Ba really, he is looking like a complete footballer. Guthrie has been good, and surprisingly Løvenkrands has been effective going forward, well done to him. The whole team needs to lift themselves if we are going to get something here though.