***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Chart king worried about appearance of unpatented rogue chart. :lol:
:lol: Charts, graphs, venn diagrams, pie charts. He looks at them sexually I think.

Some charts leave no choice...

support-for-same-sex-marriage-chart-best-accident-26170-1281625476-6.jpg

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a table that shows our league position after every game this season, as you can see we've only had one week out of the top 7 all season and that was was after the 0-0 draw with Arsenal back on the opening day of the season.

leaguew.png

The Mackems spent 19 weeks in the top 7 last season.

Bolton did too.

No red at all in the first 11 games and 50% red in the last 14 is the worry.

Fingers crossed.

We're a bit further on from 19 games tbf, if we pick up the same amount of points in the next 13 league games as we did in the last 13 then we will finish the season on 59 points so it's not so much of a worry to me.

Here's a table that shows our league position after every game this season, as you can see we've only had one week out of the top 7 all season and that was was after the 0-0 draw with Arsenal back on the opening day of the season.

leaguew.png

Bolton did too.

Fingers crossed.

If the last 14 read like the first 11 we'd be challenging for the title. We always knew that wasn't going to be the case and we always knew we'd start to lose. This is a recently promoted team trying to perform in every game-it can't do that because the quality isnt there over the squad, but it has more of a go than is standard for NUFC teams.

I would be interested to see how the top half of the table looked at the 25 game mark in recent seasons, just to see if the points totals for clubs were similar based on league position at the time.

I've seen comments saying we're only up there because some of the teams in the mythical top 6 have slipped, but were they that much better off after 25 games in recent years? After all our record against them so far is P8 W1 D3 L4 so we haven't taken many points off them.

In recent years, after 25 games played the teams sat in 6th were as follows...

2010/11 - Sunderland 37pts

2009/10 - Spurs 43pts

2008/09 - Everton 40pts

2007/08 - Villa 41pts

2006/07 - Portsmouth 38pts

2005/06 - Wigan 39pts

2004/05 - Boro 37pts

2003/04 - Charlton 37pts

2002/03 - Liverpool 39pts

2001/02 - Leeds 42pts

So only Spurs have had more points than us while sat in 6th after 25 games in the last decade.

2009/10 - Spurs 43pts

2008/09 - Everton 40pts

2007/08 - Villa 41pts

2005/06 - Wigan 39pts

2004/05 - Boro 37pts

2003/04 - Charlton 37pts

2001/02 - Leeds 42pts

So only Spurs have had more points than us while sat in 6th after 25 games in the last decade.

Only Tottenham came top 4 of them as well.

2009/10 - Spurs 43pts

2008/09 - Everton 40pts

2007/08 - Villa 41pts

2005/06 - Wigan 39pts

2004/05 - Boro 37pts

2003/04 - Charlton 37pts

2001/02 - Leeds 42pts

Only Tottenham came top 4 of them as well.

2010/11 - Sunderland 37pts (10th, 47pts)

2009/10 - Spurs 43pts (4th, 70pts)

2008/09 - Everton 40pts (5th, 63pts)

2007/08 - Villa 41pts (6th, 60pts)

2006/07 - Portsmouth 38pts (9th, 52pts)

2005/06 - Wigan 39pts (10th, 51pts)

2004/05 - Boro 37pts (7th, 55pts)

2003/04 - Charlton 37pts (7th, 53pts)

2002/03 - Liverpool 39pts (5th, 64pts)

2001/02 - Leeds 42pts (5th, 66pts)

Yes, I've added the final league position and points total to make it easier for people to see how they went on to do, only Sunderland, Portsmouth and Wigan went on to finish outside of the top 7.

Complete denial of ever being wrong. Classic you tbh.

Quite clearly, I'm pretty far from being wrong, as other peoples comments illustrate. I'm wrong about plenty things and admit when I am not here though. As I say another pathetic attempt to play Devil's Advocate from yourself.

I thought you were in the wrong to be fair, i mean you started the name calling by calling him an "OOT arsehole" or something to that effect, AND to be fair mate, if you mentioned your bankruptcy on here then YOU put it "in the public realm". Should look closer to home I reckon. Offering him out over it is laughable though, we are blokes ffs, takin the piss is what we do, and as i said YOU gave him the ammo.

That being said, it's just my opinion and im not having a go at you........ Ivan Drago :stars:

Complete denial of ever being wrong. Classic you tbh.

Quite clearly, I'm pretty far from being wrong, as other peoples comments illustrate. I'm wrong about plenty things and admit when I am not here though. As I say another pathetic attempt to play Devil's Advocate from yourself.

I thought you were in the wrong to be fair, i mean you started the name calling by calling him an "OOT arsehole" or something to that effect, AND to be fair mate, if you mentioned your bankruptcy on here then YOU put it "in the public realm". Should look closer to home I reckon. Offering him out over it is laughable though, we are blokes ffs, takin the piss is what we do, and as i said YOU gave him the ammo.

That being said, it's just my opinion and im not having a go at you........ Ivan Drago :stars:

Why don't YOU leave it Pugface? You're not exactly helping.....

Edited by Kitman

The one thing I love about this seasons is the different opinions that people have on how well the team is doing.

For example there's the view of Leases that we're over achieving with the squad we've got and Parses will be off when a more ambitious club come in for him, an opinion he's perfectly entitled too.

Then there's my opinion that a few people share that we are where we deserve to be and probably have the 7th best squad in the league.

A quick visit to N-O has HTT and Mick calling for Pardew to be replaced as we're not playing like Brazil and we are where we are on the quality of the squad but a better manager would have us 4th.

Crazy how different the opinions are.

We will have Didier Claude Deschamps managing us by then apparently if Pardew can't get the best out of Ben Arfa, despite Deschamps being the one that kicked him out of Marseille in the first place...

Bassong was playing alongside Colo. I don't see your point. The only reason we aren't comfortably in the 4th position at the moment is because apart from our first team, our squad is quite dire. If we had the squad depth of say any of the Liverpools, Chelseas or to a lesser extent Arsenal, we would comfortably be commanding this position. The league is as open as it has been for years. Mostly because the top clubs, like these ones have gone backwards.

We shouldn't be replacing players but rather adding to them.

so easy and correct

Those players left under different circumstances (relegation, turmoil), circumstances which don't exist today.

Enrique is the only one who left recently because he didn't feel we could match his ambitions. Makes it all the more satisfying to be above Liverpool.

fuck me.

How thick can someone be ?

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

I'm sure Stevie can look after himself, you stupid arsehole

Bassong was playing alongside Colo. I don't see your point. The only reason we aren't comfortably in the 4th position at the moment is because apart from our first team, our squad is quite dire. If we had the squad depth of say any of the Liverpools, Chelseas or to a lesser extent Arsenal, we would comfortably be commanding this position. The league is as open as it has been for years. Mostly because the top clubs, like these ones have gone backwards.

so easy and correct

I agree with some of it but I don't share your optimism that we would be 4th, we've seen earlier in the season when people wanted Ben Arfa, Santon and Marveaux brought in despite the team being undefeated that better players don't always guarantee an improvement, however we definitely have to improve the depth if we are competing in Europe next season or not.

Hopefully some of the promising youngsters are capable of making the step up too.

exactly

Mate look there's no need to patronise me that's number one. Two the fact me fatha's been critically ill is irrelevant here. This kid, this fat bald mug, I won't forget this face, has taken something private I mentioned SEVEN years ago, something personal and upcasted it as a form of abuse, and you focus on the fact I wasn't happy about it. To be fair I should've had the same dignity Alex showed when he was abused about something personal by the same poster and done it in PM, but he bottled Alex too. It's not like random abuse, surely if you're prepared to say something like that in an open forum you'd be prepared to do it to someones face? Anyway I'll keep it to PM now. Absolutely disgusting though to be honest. If this is the type of person you want on your message board then it's a new low for this forum.

Fat. :icon_lol:

I'm 14.4 and 6'4, there's not much fat on me I'm afraid.

As for alex, I've looked through my PM's and I've not received any messages from him so you're talking shite on that one too.

Lastly I will be at the Wolves game, so as I've said come and approach me and see if you can make me tremble. No need to keep it in PM as I've got nothing to hide and I couldn't care who you're bitching with in PM about me either, unlike yourself I just don't care who says what on a forum.

That's a fair point like re: other posters and I agree with you on that but you should care a bit more about what you say iyam. I've genuinely never seen a more moronic statement on here than the one you came out with that time about you being black, and I've been reading Leazes' stuff for years.

and you've been wrong about everything you've disagreed with me about, borne out by you now spouting what I've been telling you for years in your own hot air style.

You're full of shite, always have been and always will be.

You've patronised Stevie like you have tried to patronise me, and are pissed off that he has realised, along with other people too

It's personal abuse which you're happy to deliver without being prepared to do it face to face. If I was to say to you, if you had an ailment "I hope you die of your cancer", I'd be completely out of order and because I'm a decent person I wouldn't lower myself to such depths. Why anyone would upcast something personal like you did today, as I said before it speaks volumes about you. On the other hand if I turned around and said you look a lot like Michael Carroll, it's a bit of banter. Completely different. You're obviously an inherently bad person. Also you said I talk to people like shit, where have I spoken to anyone like shit. Even J69 gets on with me on here.

You come barging into the conversation calling me an arsehole when it was nothing to do with you, then you get all irate when I fire some back in your direction.

I'm far from a bad person btw and If anything I'm too much of a soft touch, to give you an example in between arguing with you earlier I had to go to the vets to pick up a feral cat that I caught and took to be neutered, it's not my cat and nobody else in the area gives a fuck about them but I've gone to the effort of catching and neutering them as I'm a complete soft touch and don't want to see them suffer.

Do you want a medal? Fucking Dr Doolittle there. Hitler was an animal lover too, he loved animals more than he loved people.

The reason I called you an arsehole is because it appears the sole function you have on here is to wind up LeazesMag with the same old shite every single day, people are sick of it and they are. Is it not why you were both banned from N-O It's a football message board you're entitled to your opinion, and your support of Mike Ashley is abhorrent you're far from alone, but I think you manufacture views to wind people up, fair enough if you were 18 but you're not.

Like I say though that level of abuse when it's personal, I mean where do you draw the line. I've crossed the line once, with The Fish, and he'll tell you I apologised profusely. I wouldn't care the actual subject in question I'm not ashamed of it, made me a better more responsible person. I'm surprised you haven't abused one of my close family members cancer to be honest which I've written about on here, it just shows you though it's a lesson for people who assume the internet is full of decent people. It's full of wanks.

doesn't wind me up Stevie, I just think Baggy is like a lot of people on message boards, they know fuck all about the football club so use it as a vehicle to pretend that they do, because they live out of town and don;t go to games, and even worse they had hardly even heard of NUFC before they were taken over by the owners they now scorn.

leaguew.png

Bolton did too.

Fingers crossed.

If the last 14 read like the first 11 we'd be challenging for the title. We always knew that wasn't going to be the case and we always knew we'd start to lose. This is a recently promoted team trying to perform in every game-it can't do that because the quality isnt there over the squad, but it has more of a go than is standard for NUFC teams.

so what do you think they need to do the perform better ? Go on, give us your view ? Nobody will laugh at you if you are wrong.

Chart king worried about appearance of unpatented rogue chart. :lol:

:lol:

Charts, graphs, venn diagrams, pie charts. He looks at them sexually I think.

mancmag seems to like it

:icon_lol:

Why don't YOU leave it Pugface? You're not exactly helping.....

Gloomy, mancmag and a few others should be complaining about him derailing threads, and calling for him to be banned long before now

Edited by LeazesMag

so easy and correct

I agree with some of it but I don't share your optimism that we would be 4th, we've seen earlier in the season when people wanted Ben Arfa, Santon and Marveaux brought in despite the team being undefeated that better players don't always guarantee an improvement, however we definitely have to improve the depth if we are competing in Europe next season or not.

Hopefully some of the promising youngsters are capable of making the step up too.

I've never said we would be 4th, we have no chance of being 4th while we sell our best players and witthold the money failing to back the manager to build the best team possible.

2009/10 - Spurs 43pts

2008/09 - Everton 40pts

2007/08 - Villa 41pts

2005/06 - Wigan 39pts

2004/05 - Boro 37pts

2003/04 - Charlton 37pts

2001/02 - Leeds 42pts

unfortunately, the season lasts for 38 games, and to be recognised as a big football club, you have to qualify for europe and the Champions League more than once.