***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Tell me some games you went to in the 1960's

Never missed a single one. All of them. Got a club crest tatt too. So that means you're 100% talkin' shite because I've been going sine '63 which is longer than you.

games, games, games :icon_lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... so from my point of view I've got nothing to gain from it at all.

From the looks of what you've said I'd imagine you've got quite a bit to lose from meeting him tbf.....teeth, pride, ability to eat unaided being just 3

I wondered where you had got too, how you getting on buying the club?

:wacko:

Yes you did and I know it.

Now I've got a family I've got nothing to gain from squaring up with someone from the internet, as I've said Stevie your life is so shit you've got nothing better to do.

Obviously you've personally insulted me, only a little man wouldn't be prepared to back it up. As we're both in town on match days, why would you not back it up? Because you're an internet gangster who is incapable of human interaction? You're a little mug, people are laughing at you and the minute I asked you to meet me your heart started racing faster, you epitome of a wrongun. Bring it or pipe down you mess.

so 1992-2007 was a waste of time then was it ?

What agenda are you on ?

Not sure I'm 'on' any agenda mate. Do you see why you're accused of making up arguments for people now? Re-read what I posted and what your response is. I didn't say or imply what you asked, I simply stated a fact, which is the Halls and Shepherd have zero major honours. You admit that their ambition was huge so therefore it must have been competence that helped the likes of Leicester won trophies whilst we remained potless?

I always said they should not have thrown money at Souness, what am I avoiding ?

Why don't you admit what I have asked you ?

And you're calling Stevie a coward ? You're an idiot.

He didn't call me a coward I called him a coward. The kid would stand in front of me and shit himself and the way I am, I'd stand in front of him and ruffle his hair as if to say ya daft little cunt. I'd go as far to say I haven't seen anyone make a bigger tit of themselves on a message board. He did the same with Alex and bottled it then too, he's a little man.

oooooh internet hardmen, lose an argument or be shown up and resort to threats or offerings out.

Fucking laughable and pathetic :D:D

the thing thats always bothered me about the FCB apart from well everything is the first few years of him waffling about the club losing 20m a season, selling players and not spending it on better players or using the profits to cover losses, just simply loaning the club 20m. We now have our highest level of debt surely?

the thing thats always bothered me about the FCB apart from well everything is the first few years of him waffling about the club losing 20m a season, selling players and not spending it on better players or using the profits to cover losses, just simply loaning the club 20m. We now have our highest level of debt surely?

The level of debt is secondary to it's "supportability". If we owed the current debt to a bank we'd be fucked (in fact we wouldn't have been allowed to accumulate that level of debt in any case).

I always said they should not have thrown money at Souness, what am I avoiding ?

Why don't you admit what I have asked you ?

And you're calling Stevie a coward ? You're an idiot.

He didn't call me a coward I called him a coward. The kid would stand in front of me and shit himself and the way I am, I'd stand in front of him and ruffle his hair as if to say ya daft little cunt. I'd go as far to say I haven't seen anyone make a bigger tit of themselves on a message board. He did the same with Alex and bottled it then too, he's a little man.

oooooh internet hardmen, lose an argument or be shown up and resort to threats or offerings out.

Fucking laughable and pathetic :D:D

How have I been shown up you Herbert? There's abuse and personal abuse. Now say you had a colostomy bag, possible at your age, would you think it acceptable for me to abuse it on a message board? No of course it's not because it's personal. I thought despite your pathetic support of Ashley you were actually a decent bloke, quite clearly you're an arsehole though. I have 10 pms off people saying what a wank the kid is, I can hardly remember him from NO.

and sold some great! players and withheld the money from the manager. When we back the manager and qualify for the Champions League, come back, until then pipe down with your juvenile and naive statements.

Which "Great" players?

By the way

LeazesMag

Ever gonna answer the question?

No?

Didn't think so!

How have I been shown up you Herbert? There's abuse and personal abuse. Now say you had a colostomy bag, possible at your age, would you think it acceptable for me to abuse it on a message board? No of course it's not because it's personal. I thought despite your pathetic support of Ashley you were actually a decent bloke, quite clearly you're an arsehole though. I have 10 pms off people saying what a wank the kid is, I can hardly remember him from NO.

I wouldn't give a shit about anything on a message board tbh. If I took real offence I'd just stop frequenting said offending board.

You also have Ashley blindness, I don't support him at all, I am glad of his deep pockets (didn't have to be his) and I can rationalise some of what he does, end of.

re the "herbert", check the difference between operating profit and retained profit, especially when the source which states the operating profit itself says "operating profit of x£ before this this and this")

of course. Nobody expected you to get into any debate at all, other than encouraging the club to spend millions it didn't have through a manager who didn't know what he was doing.

Would be canny if you admitted this like, you're as mad and stupid as your mate the grey man.

At least you're admitting the club was spending millions that it didn't have, now perhaps you could tell us how spending millions you don't have is a sustainable way to run a football club?

It's a breakthrough for you to admit that, I'm impressed.

Will you fuck off you OOT arsehole! The club was doing very well as a business until 2004, and FFS made some errors, we weren't living beyond our means till that point.

vic___bob_handbags.jpg

Ooooooooooooooh, Hark at HER!

so 1992-2007 was a waste of time then was it ?

What agenda are you on ?

Not sure I'm 'on' any agenda mate. Do you see why you're accused of making up arguments for people now? Re-read what I posted and what your response is. I didn't say or imply what you asked, I simply stated a fact, which is the Halls and Shepherd have zero major honours. You admit that their ambition was huge so therefore it must have been competence that helped the likes of Leicester won trophies whilst we remained potless?

I think your whole point, ever since you started stalking me, is that you think the policies adopted by Mike Ashley will yield superior results to that of his predecessors. So far, we are into his 5th year and we have got nowhere near and have been relegated, while the club has slid down the football rich list into the bargain, despite him being a superior businessman to the hopeless Fred and his sidekicks who put the club into the 14th in the world from a starting point of not being able to sell the club for less than we received from Liverpool as a transfer fee for Peter Beardsley.

If you would have preferred to have supported clubs like Luton, Leicester, the smoggies etc all these years for winning the League Cup and Portsmouth who won the FA Cup [who have all also been in administration while we have not] then fair enough that is your prerogative but for someone who says they have supported the club since 1963 [still waiting for you to talk about games though] not to see what the previous regime did for the club or understand it, is amazing. I can understand Keegan bandwagon jumpers for their "opinion" because they don't understand what preceded it, and I can understand bairns who have grown up knowing nothing but european football and a big club signing the best footballers for their "opinions" too, but they should really brush up on their knowledge and listen to people who try to tell them something.

When you want to talk about games, so I can reminisce with you, come back to me, I like talking about specific games, goals and players in the 60's and 70's, its nostalgic even though for the most part it was shit and frustrating seeing the club behaving like a selling club, ie like now.

and sold some great! players and withheld the money from the manager. When we back the manager and qualify for the Champions League, come back, until then pipe down with your juvenile and naive statements.

Which "Great" players?

By the way

LeazesMag

Ever gonna answer the question?

No?

Didn't think so!

shay given , bassong, milner, carroll? :munch:

you went bankrupt doing it yourself. Mug.

Fuck off you brummie nonce, you're not needed or welcome you knob. If you're prepared to say personal things like that on a message board you should be prepared to do it to someones face but you're a cowardly arsehole. You'd have a hard job though seeing as you get to Newcastle bi-annually.

Quite the little pottymouth aren't we?

Yes you did and I know it.

Now I've got a family I've got nothing to gain from squaring up with someone from the internet, as I've said Stevie your life is so shit you've got nothing better to do.

Obviously you've personally insulted me, only a little man wouldn't be prepared to back it up. As we're both in town on match days, why would you not back it up? Because you're an internet gangster who is incapable of human interaction? You're a little mug, people are laughing at you and the minute I asked you to meet me your heart started racing faster, you epitome of a wrongun. Bring it or pipe down you mess.

A little mug? :icon_lol:

I'll tell you what Stevie, being a civilised family man now I'm not going to meet up with someone over the internet for a square up, however if you see me out and about feel free to come over and attempt to ruffle my hair.

No need to take pictures of me as I'll put them up myself.

http://www.facebook....100001622073221

I sit in the Gallowgate, Midds knows where as he's had my ticket in the past so just come over and say hello and we can see if you make me tremble or not. :gettin:

Edited by Baggio

The results are already 'similar' because Ashley, like Shepherd/Hall, has won fuck all. That's my point. I don't add up and average out european qualifications to make my judgement mate. The criteria is already set by the F.A, i.e the team that wins the cup final gets a cup, the team with the most points in a season gets a cup.. etc. Average european qualifications over a tenure is just made-up shite that you've only had to make up because they won nowt. Like Ashley.

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

That's all fine, so I say again, if you're prepared to personally abuse me on the internet like that, when are we meeting? You've made a right cunt of yourself here, and an even bigger one if you're not prepared to say any of that to my face. So when are we meeting or do you admit you're quite prepared to throw cowardly abuse behind the safety of your monitor.

We've had this before on N-O when you offered me out before you started on about not being able to do anything since you have plates in your face where you've given it the big one to someone in the before, so from my point of view I've got nothing to gain from it at all.

If you had any sense you would have learned from it.

What a lying cunt. Are you prepared to meet me or do you admit you're a coward? It's a simple question that has one answer. Either yes I'll meet you or yes you're a coward.

Do u think u are in Fight Club or something you eejit. Doesn't matter how handy u are with your fists; when your mouth keeps spouting shit, you're still a dick!

you don't care how well the team does on the pitch? :lol:

Mike Ashley will love cretins like you. Do you watch the match in a pub ? Do you live in Singapore or somewhere ?

I don't care much for criteria selected to fit an agenda, no :) I enjoy the match from the gallowgate end, thankfully as far away from you as it probably gets. Yes, Singapore, I just jet over every other weekend.

Sadly, my agenda begins and ends with the club setting out its ambitions as it ought to do and trying to finish as high in the league as possible, as it always has done ever since 1964 when I went to my first match. I don't particularly care too much seeing our best players leave the club and the money disappear rather than being allowed the manager, like a big club ought to do.

What a shame you don't sit in the Leazes End. When did you start going to games ?

You didnt finish school did you?