***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Played 22 Points 36

Saying it was a poor second half would be an understatement but with Stoke, Liverpool and Arsenal all losing too it's as we were so to speak, just another game closer to the finishing line.

I think the new formation caused us problems as when Fulham stepped it up in the second half we were all over the place, the centre of midfield was getting pulled apart and the defenders being pulled up to high, that and we had square pegs in round holes with Best being stuck out on the left and nobody in the middle to sit deep and protect the back four.

The formation does have potential, Ben Arfa looked excellent out on the right and with the lads to come back from the ANC it could leave us with a very good line up playing this way.

I wonder if Pardew will scrap it as a bad idea?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Pardew, I'm sure he would like to buy a good right sided player, if he is given that 27m quid remaining from the sale of Carroll.

Blah,blah,blah

where is it ?

Don't blame Pardew, I'm sure he would like to buy a good right sided player, if he is given that 27m quid remaining from the sale of Carroll.

Blah,blah,blah

where is it ?

According to you in Ashleys pocket but I'm still waiting for the proof

The team is better than it was so not sure what your hang up with the money is.

One of the biggest mysteries in football today is why the Wiley Fox Ferguson is still at Manchester utd, they still haven't spent the ronaldo money and he was sold before Carroll. This means he isn't being backed!! He could surely get a job elsewhere, how did their fans even manage to celebrate their title last season, baffled !

where is it ?

where is it ? And why is he not backing his manager with the money ? This is kids stuff.

One of the biggest mysteries in football today is why the Wiley Fox Ferguson is still at Manchester utd, they still haven't spent the ronaldo money and he was sold before Carroll. This means he isn't being backed!! He could surely get a job elsewhere, how did their fans even manage to celebrate their title last season, baffled !

:icon_lol:

So If we sell a player and replace him with a better player for less money - is that not good sustainable business?

In most peoples logic Tom but Leazes doesn't see it that way. The more £'s spent the better

How many of your 1,438 posts have had something to do with Leazes?

I'm going to guess it's around 1,438.

where is it ?

where is it ? And why is he not backing his manager with the money ? This is kids stuff.

Just spent £10m on one of the best strikers from the German league to team up with BA, who together cost one third of what Carroll was sold for. Good business by all accounts and most people agree although this doesn't fit your agenda

So If we sell a player and replace him with a better player for less money - is that not good sustainable business?

In most peoples logic Tom but Leazes doesn't see it that way. The more £'s spent the better

How many of your posts are complete bollocks? Most I would say.

If I'm replying in a thread where he is talking his usual crap then I will say so

If I'm replying in a thread where he is talking his usual crap then I will say so

Tbf though you bang on about him spouting the same old shit etc. but you more or less stalk him on here at the same time. I'm not arsed by the way, just an observation ;)

so where is the rest of the money, if the intention is to build a better football team, club and go higher ?

Why don't you back your manager, having appointed him ?

Just spent £10m on one of the best strikers from the German league to team up with BA, who together cost one third of what Carroll was sold for. Good business by all accounts and most people agree although this doesn't fit your agenda

so where is the rest of the money ? Do you seriously think that a progressive club adopts a sell and replace policy, rather than build and improve ?

You're mad.

And clueless, but not the only one.

How many of your posts are complete bollocks? Most I would say.

so please tell me when Mike Ashley is going to do better than his predecessors ? He's had 4 years so far, and we have got nowhere near qualifying for europe even once.

Sigh.

The club is now a selling club, chum. You can remain as deluded as you like, but I hope you aren't continuing to spout this drivel in 4 more years which will then be 8 years of Mike's "plan".

Your figure is £14.75m out so shut up Leazes.

where has the Carroll money been spent by the manager ?

The manager doesnt spend the money, the club does. What other financial outgoings have gone on in the same period? Ben Arfa £5.75m, Cissé now universally reported as £10m by everyone, not £8m, £6.8m cost of changing the structure of the squad serving Pardew's desire to change the way we play. I would add in that Nolan did not cost the same as Cabaye, Obertan cost more than Routledge, £40k for a new bore-hole. It all adds up, which is why i will be pedantic about every single estimate, get it wrong by £1m 30 times and you are a long way out and then the message is incorrect. Its important to get the facts right, dont you think?