***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol:

Baggy's attempts to persuade the more gullible and stupid type on here that he knows what he is talking about, never mind his pathetic timing having won a few games against the weaker teams in the league. Pathetic.

Maybe he can answer what I've asked him recently [and had no reply, what a surpise - although other members such as Toonpack, the grey man, jaysouthernmag and Gejon - none of whom go to games regularly either] before he disappears up his own arse when the flash in the pan is over. In the meantime, he can also tell us what is the current situation concerning his claims that this "Director of football" setup he champions, which Keegan and Redknapp rejected, is the reason behind this run of form and will be sustained. [ because it will not] Although I expect the usual idiots to make excuses when Tiote leaves in January.

Instead of saying that appointing Keegan,and the alternative setup of a club which he, Redknapp, Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and other operate is a "waste of time", this being the view that sent him scutting away with his knickers in a twist a couple of years ago.

Lets see you stand by your views Baggy [but why has it took you 2 years to re-surface? ] :icon_lol:

Where is your response to my offer ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Unbelievable.

why don't you do a bit of research [as you were not a member of this board] before you reject those comments - and unfortunately for your "opinion", see that they are true ?

But as you also appear to think the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of glorious success in 1992, or that football was only invented then [the same as Baggy and others] I'm not holding my breath.

In short, if you want to "disagree" with what I say, put up the facts to disprove it, or bugger off back into your dreamworld.

Unfortunately for Tecato, Baggy flounced off a few years ago with his tail between his legs, for making precisely the claims I have documented and getting flak for getting a girly temper on when a lot of people told him how wrong he was. So his "opinion" carries very little weight if any at all.

Lesson number 1 Tecato lad, if you weren't around at the time, don't disagree with those that were.

Edited by LeazesMag

:idiot:

unfortunately for you, you should take notice, or are you going to spend the next few years taking the opposite view to me, then realise I've been right all along, like the vast majority of people did about our new owner and the ex-owners.

:idiot:

unfortunately for you, you should take notice, or are you going to spend the next few years taking the opposite view to me, then realise I've been right all along, like the vast majority of people did about our new owner and the ex-owners.

Oh noes! Actually Leazes, I agree with lots of the things you say, and I think a good few on here do. It's mainly the fact that you keep saying it all endlessly that is ridiculous.

This fact is though, we could get into Europe this year by finishing 7th, and we're playing good football at the moment, I'd really just like to sit back and enjoy it while it lasts rather than immerse myself in negativity/pessimism and the past as you seem to be doing.

LM if you go to so many games why do you not post in the match threads when we have been doing so well??

We've just had our two toughest games of the season and guess how many posts the cleverest man on the board has made in those threads.

LM if you go to so many games why do you not post in the match threads when we have been doing so well??

We've just had our two toughest games of the season and guess how many posts the cleverest man on the board has made in those threads.

Take a stab at zero??

As soon as we get a tonking he will be all over it like a fly on a freshly laid turd

Take a stab at zero??

As soon as we get a tonking he will be all over it like a fly on a freshly laid turd

Bingo.

Take a stab at zero??

Bingo.

To be fair, 1 point from 6 is relegation form. ;)

"if" I go to games ?

Do you think I sit in mourning in the pub after the game when we win or something ? Clown.

unfortunately, unlike you, and others like jayshouthernmag [having read his reply to this post], I don't sit at my pc watching games on the PC or the TV. I chat about the game afterwards with fellow supporters who have also been to the game, face to face. You should try it sometime.

I could comment on the games a few days later, but they are over by then and its amusing to see how one or two wins appear to signify everything is just greeeeaaaat with the more gullible element.

Is that reason enough, or do you not understand this scenario ?

unfortunately, unlike you, and others like jayshouthernmag [having read his reply to this post], I don't sit at my pc watching games on the PC or the TV. I chat about the game afterwards with fellow supporters who have also been to the game, face to face. You should try it sometime.

I could comment on the games a few days later, but they are over by then and its amusing to see how one or two wins appear to signify everything is just greeeeaaaat with the more gullible element.

And how much time do you spend telling your mates that Mike Ashley will never match the achievements of the previous regime?

Shame because I actually reading his posts about the on-field side of things. I remember some really interesting old chat about our 70s players between him and, I think, Stevie where LM was telling him the craic about a few of them and it was good to read.

thank you. The trouble with this is, I have ALWAYS gave the same sort of comments, its just that somewhere down the line, people decided that everything Freddie Shepherd [and the Halls to a lesser degree] was shite and to the detriment of the club and everything was so bad anybody would be better. If you ignored the references to personalities, then you would see all my comments over the years to be just as spot on as my observations and comments on the players etc of the 60's, 70's and 80's, if people don't pre-determine their opinions before even reading the post. Incidentally, I make numerous comments about the directors and board of the 60's, 70's and 80', but because it involves dishing out praise to the Halls and Shepherd, I'm sure people just close their eyes and simply don't want to hear the truth.

Whatever. I'm only trying to make a comment, because that's how I see it, and the reactions I get from some naive posters.

And how much time do you spend telling your mates that Mike Ashley will never match the achievements of the previous regime?

sometimes, it's not so necessary though as most of them agree, because they are also fairly knowledgeable about the club and realise football wasn't invented in 1992.

, I make numerous comments about the directors and board of the 60's, 70's and 80', but because it involves dishing out praise to the Halls and Shepherd, I'm sure people just close their eyes and simply don't want to hear the truth.

That's the thing, it doesn't require you to dish out praise to Hall and Shepherd! Everything else can be discussed without mention of them.