The thing is, they'll be proud of this

The Fish

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexy accents?

Hearing any French lass speak takes some beating, though.

Hearing them groan is insta-mess.

:D Obviously me and our lass speak in English but she talks dirty in French. 'Ahhh oouuuiiiiiiii!!!!' Sometimes followed by 'c'est tout?'.

:lol:

Did this echo her comments the first time she saw you naked?

Sexy accents?

:D Obviously me and our lass speak in English but she talks dirty in French. 'Ahhh oouuuiiiiiiii!!!!' Sometimes followed by 'c'est tout?'.

:lol:

Did this echo her comments the first time she saw you naked?

Her first comment was 'zut alors' then i think she said 'oh la la' iirc.

They really do say both btw, was quite surprised by that.

Sexy accents?

That thing she does with her tongue is quite a turn on too.

You can't be serious about Belfast like?! Christ on a crutch! :lol:

In fairness though it depends, "LEEK FAWK SAKE WEE MAWN" (oddly the type Stevie likes) is awful. Colin Murray is someone like that trying to sound like he isn't.

I don't sound like that (i can put it on though), if you're not a complete moron and know how to form a wee(see what i did there) sentence it sounds "dead on".

Rory McIlroy would probably be a more normal accent that most people would have heard (struggled to think of a decent example people would recognise).

Derry and "the sticks" are horrendous though, keeyar for car and the like (think Nadine Coyle...or our very own Kevin).

Quite like a well spoken welsh lass, or some American accents.

edit > I do say things like "no bother" a lot, and we all say "whats the craic" Barney might even throw a "deadly" or "story" in there sometimes.

here ya go stevie learn away

How widespread is "fuck up"? (for 'fuck off/stop it'). Mates with a lad from Armagh who says that and to this day it still sounds bizarre.

Yeah I meant as in for 'shut up/stop talking shit'. It was on that clip but like I say he's from Armagh so I was just wondering how much wider spread it was than just Belfast. Sounds weird anyway. He's good mates with a lad from Derry and i can't remember if he says it too or not but you're right about 'keeyar' for car etc etc Jesus wept!! :lol: