The thing is, they'll be proud of this

The Fish

I just think geordies are mint, I know it might be deluded, but we just are. Fucking so open, so friendly, warm, welcoming, endearing, and you can say that as a generalisation in my view. You only truly notice it when you spend a few weeks elsewhere. I can see how someone not from this area could say that's deluded and arrogant, but it's also true.

I remember coming back from London last year, I travelled back in my suit straight after work which got a tiny dab of paint where the flaps of the suit is, you know where I mean, was from the fuckin office which being renovated nee wet paint sign = oh dear, but it wasn't that bad. Got back to the central straight off the train, and this old woman called me over, I thought who the fucks this, she says hinny stop a minute pulls out her hanky, licks it with her tongue and starts wiping where the paint was. The paint wasn't coming off, but she had a gan, and I just thought what other city in the country would you get an old lady deein that. There's only one.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want a hand shandy off a girl who sounds like a wmc comedian and thats just stating the obvious. At some point with any Yorkshire lass you have to just let her down gently.

For them going out with a geordie would be like going out with Mick Jagger in the 70s though.

A soft Scottish accent on a lass is like 4 pints on the beer goggles.

:spinwank:

Aye, big one for me that a soft Scots accent.

I've got this horrible feeling Stevie was meaning pure ned though if his manc charva comment was anything to go by.

A soft Scottish accent on a lass is like 4 pints on the beer goggles.

:spinwank:

Aye, big one for me that a soft Scots accent.

I've got this horrible feeling Stevie was meaning pure ned though if his manc charva comment was anything to go by.

"a hink you'll huv a big boaby" that type of lass, she'd be wrong like. Ned Glasgow sounds lush I think, so does Edinburgh which is more refined.

Got to be a posh one for me. That Ruth off Eastenders from years ago-I don't even think she was sposed to be a ned but her accent was so strong it was horrific. Not that she did anything for me anyway but just as an example.

Got to be a posh one for me. That Ruth off Eastenders from years ago-I don't even think she was sposed to be a ned but her accent was so strong it was horrific. Not that she did anything for me anyway but just as an example.

Sometimes its the tone and the words they use too. I've discussed this before, Sima expanded on it too, he claimed all women who use the words pal or mate were likely to be fuckin ugly, fat as fuck or both. While that's harsh it sounds fuckin awful off a lass. Like take Raquel off Corrie, she sounded sweet and nice, but Leanne had the same accent and sounded like a mug, it's how feminine they sound that helps.

I just think geordies are mint, I know it might be deluded, but we just are. Fucking so open, so friendly, warm, welcoming, endearing, and you can say that as a generalisation in my view. You only truly notice it when you spend a few weeks elsewhere. I can see how someone not from this area could say that's deluded and arrogant, but it's also true.

I remember coming back from London last year, I travelled back in my suit straight after work which got a tiny dab of paint where the flaps of the suit is, you know where I mean, was from the fuckin office which being renovated nee wet paint sign = oh dear, but it wasn't that bad. Got back to the central straight off the train, and this old woman called me over, I thought who the fucks this, she says hinny stop a minute pulls out her hanky, licks it with her tongue and starts wiping where the paint was. The paint wasn't coming off, but she had a gan, and I just thought what other city in the country would you get an old lady deein that. There's only one.

:lol: You're not wrong like. Well, you might get that in Liverpool but she'd be trying to pinch your wallet at the same time ;)

You fancy a lass with this accent?

saw-sonia-then.jpg

fuck that. Soft accents from most places are all right, but I just cannot stand the scouse accent, soft or otherwise. I'm constantly patting my pockets to make sure my wallets still there, while simultaneously trying to stop blood pouring my ears.

You fancy a lass with this accent?

saw-sonia-then.jpg

fuck that. Soft accents from most places are all right, but I just cannot stand the scouse accent, soft or otherwise. I'm constantly patting my pockets to make sure my wallets still there, while simultaneously trying to stop blood pouring my ears.

I used to have a bit of a crush on her, when I was young and retarded.

Let's be honest though lads, if the words she's saying are " Yes, I swallow", your not listening to the nuances of accent , are you?

I'd be wondering why she's talking with her mouth full in the first place. :dunno:

Sexy accents?

I've heard quite a few well spoken N Irish girls accents and they sound very sexy, would go along with a well spoken Scots lass too. A Geordie lass could be very sexy or complete turn off, depending on the charva-ness of her. Lets be honest, a lot is in the looks, though. ;)

I do remember six lads travelling to Spain via coach/Ferry many moons ago, on the ferry they spotted a young blonde lass behind a desk, fit as fuck and as we were ogling her she made an announcement on the tannoy of the ship in English in a southern accent before switching to French. Jesus, as an 18 year old I nearly came on the spot!! (She was trying to keep her laughter in as well) :lol: Hearing any French lass speak takes some beating, though.

Sexy accents?

Hearing any French lass speak takes some beating, though.

Hearing them groan is insta-mess.

:D Obviously me and our lass speak in English but she talks dirty in French. 'Ahhh oouuuiiiiiiii!!!!' Sometimes followed by 'c'est tout?'.