The thing is, they'll be proud of this

The Fish

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you all just blocked 'geordie shore' from your memory?

If you look back you'll see we were mortified at the prospect of ubermongs embarrassing our region. You should also know loads of bars shut their doors on the empty empty scumbags that were made famous by that bortion of a tv show.

You'll find no Geordie Shore fans here mate, but I'm willing to bet if I were to slate Desperate Scousewives down Merseyside I'd be told that they're all sound lads and I'm just jealous and it'll show how great a city Liverpool is...

Honestly, if I were you? I'd be embarrassed about this... it's only Essex and Liverpool who'd revel in this kind of vacuous bilge.

The lasses bar two of them are fuckin vile. Two of them look alright, but once they open their mouths it'll be plane flying in to train at level crossing crashing in to car crash telly. THAT is no exaggeration.

have you all just blocked 'geordie shore' from your memory?

If you look back you'll see we were mortified at the prospect of ubermongs embarrassing our region. You should also know loads of bars shut their doors on the empty empty scumbags that were made famous by that bortion of a tv show.

You'll find no Geordie Shore fans here mate, but I'm willing to bet if I were to slate Desperate Scousewives down Merseyside I'd be told that they're all sound lads and I'm just jealous and it'll show how great a city Liverpool is...

Honestly, if I were you? I'd be embarrassed about this... it's only Essex and Liverpool who'd revel in this kind of vacuous bilge.

I presume you call yourself the fish because you like to wind up, but if so you really need to brush up on your skill. You could say you caught me, but there are times I'll jump in just for the hell of it knowing full well when someone's fishing, but anyway.

Mersey shore and Desperate Scousewives have been panned here since they were first mooted in the summer. The local papers and radio have been awash with complaints of embarrassment and horror at the prospect of these two programmes. Don't try to act as though you actually understand, or know, the people you're talking about.

The lasses bar two of them are fuckin vile. Two of them look alright, but once they open their mouths it'll be plane flying in to train at level crossing crashing in to car crash telly. THAT is no exaggeration.

You'll be watching every minute though, just to get your needed Scouse fix.

I only watch reality TV shows in passing, but I've yet to see real stunners from anywhere, including your town. They look for the odd, the freak, the extreme, when casting these ridiculous shows and there isn't one town, city or village in this country where they can't find those, plus the ugly looking and ugly minds. Sounds like you could be a contender, tbh.

I only watch reality TV shows in passing, but I've yet to see real stunners from anywhere, including your town. They look for the odd, the freak, the extreme, when casting these ridiculous shows and there isn't one town, city or village in this country where they can't find those, plus the ugly looking and ugly minds. Sounds like you could be a contender, tbh.

I really won't. Your lack of self awareness is hilarious. Bet this movember crack is being well practised around your way eh? It will take you back down memory lane to the 70s 80s and 90s no doubt. Maybe even the 00s.

I would. Until it fell off.

Yeed shag a barbers floor yee, ye filthy wrongun.

:spit:

and pacinofan? I've never met a group of people with more blind fanaticism for their area. The emphasis on the blind. Everything about Liverpool is great, and everything that is great is Liverpool.

I've no doubt there'll be a couple of exceptions, but I've been there enough and spent more than enough time with scousers to know I'm not being unreasonable when I say they're generally so far up themselves and their city it's repulsive and they've the biggest chip on their shoulder I've ever seen. I didn't think it was possible to have a victim complex at the same time as a superiority complex, but there they go, swaggering with an undeserved arrogance down the job centre.

what's the difference between a scouser and Batman?

Batman can go out without Robin

I really won't. Your lack of self awareness is hilarious. Bet this movember crack is being well practised around your way eh? It will take you back down memory lane to the 70s 80s and 90s no doubt. Maybe even the 00s.

I'm not aware of anyone I know participating in movember, but no doubt some here are.

My self awareness is fine, I know who I am and where I'm from, happy with the first, and extremely proud of the second.

I live for now, but if it's football memories you're talking about I'm spoilt for choice. Irony is lost on you isn't it?

and pacinofan? I've never met a group of people with more blind fanaticism for their area. The emphasis on the blind. Everything about Liverpool is great, and everything that is great is Liverpool.

I've no doubt there'll be a couple of exceptions, but I've been there enough and spent more than enough time with scousers to know I'm not being unreasonable when I say they're generally so far up themselves and their city it's repulsive and they've the biggest chip on their shoulder I've ever seen. I didn't think it was possible to have a victim complex at the same time as a superiority complex, but there they go, swaggering with an undeserved arrogance down the job centre.

It's not their fault though really, it's because they are so insular and don't know any different. To anyone outside that area, when you go there for football or whatever, you generally think what an awful shithole, but look at it like this. If you were born in Tirana in 1950 you'd think Tirana is the best city in the world because you're told it is by the people around you, and you don't actually have experience of anything better.

Not everything about Liverpool is great, but most of it is, yes.

Your victim complex jibe is ridiculous and shows how little you know. Most Scousers are willing to stand up and fight against anything they see as wrong, if you see that as victim complex then poor you.

There is a certain amount of arrogance in Scousers but I love it, and yes in many cases we do think we're superior, so what?

Your other comments are banal stereotypical nonsense.

It's not their fault though really, it's because they are so insular and don't know any different. To anyone outside that area, when you go there for football or whatever, you generally think what an awful shithole, but look at it like this. If you were born in Tirana in 1950 you'd think Tirana is the best city in the world because you're told it is by the people around you, and you don't actually have experience of anything better.

Insular? You dumb little person. This is a port city and has been for hundreds of years, we look out to the rest of the world, not inside to little England.

Very far from a shithole as all the tourist polls will tell you.

Your victim complex jibe is ridiculous and shows how little you know. Most Scousers are willing to stand up and fight against anything they see as wrong, if you see that as victim complex then poor you.

There is a certain amount of arrogance in Scousers but I love it, and yes in many cases we do think we're superior, so what?

:lol: :lol:

The whole country laughs at you, you're like Chechnya compared to Moscow and St Petersburg, is it any wonder you're the most ridiclued looked down upon people on these islands with comments like that???

:lol: :lol:

The whole country laughs at you, you're like Chechnya compared to Moscow and St Petersburg, is it any wonder you're the most ridiclued looked down upon people on these islands with comments like that???

No actually they don't as proved by the many, many people who visit and go away with only good and positive thoughts. I've been to most parts of this country and the rest of the world, not once have I felt looked down upon nor been ridiculed with anything other than two way banter. You sound a little bit angry there, calm down lad.

I've been to Liverpool a few times and it reminds me of Sheffield in the sense that anything decent is in short supply beyond small pockets. I.e there's a decent centre but I would bother going a couple of mile down the road because it's an utter shithole. Then don't get me started on the area around the grounds...

I've got some good mates from the Wirral - they live in a nice part of it - but the majority have moved away from Liverpool & none of them follow football apart from one - who's an Everton fan.

Squeaky voiced helium city tbh. I actually quite like the accent on the girls cos it's feminine, but theres no way a bloke should sound that high pitched. Stevie G ffs and that's not even an extreme example.

Squeaky voiced helium city tbh. I actually quite like the accent on the girls cos it's feminine, but theres no way a bloke should sound that high pitched. Stevie G ffs and that's not even an extreme example.

No British citizen has a worse voice or accent than Carragher. They seem to revel in talking like cunts, and making their accent sound as vile as possible. All it does is make people look down their nose at them even more, and they can't see this. If I was Prime Minister I'd be straight on the phone to Bertie Ahern "do yous want Merseyside and we'll wipe out any debt you have to us", that would be my offer.

I disagree with you Tom, there are many fine parts of Liverpool outside of the centre.

The area around Anfield is a disgrace and would have been dealt with years ago if everyone had done what they said they'd do, and not having Evertonians in the city council.

The Wirral is lovely for the most part, if a bit dull. My Aunt and Uncle live in Port Sunlight village, a wonderful concept when built but it reminds me of a Stepford type place. Every single blade of grass is manicured, the town 'council' decide on which plants you can have outside of your front door. Sometimes it's good to see something a bit more edgy and rough.

No British citizen has a worse voice or accent than Carragher. They seem to revel in talking like cunts, and making their accent sound as vile as possible. All it does is make people look down their nose at them even more, and they can't see this. If I was Prime Minister I'd be straight on the phone to Bertie Ahern "do yous want Merseyside and we'll wipe out any debt you have to us", that would be my offer.

That's a 6ft plus bloke who's family are sposed to be big on the gangster scene if you believe my Liverpool supporting mate. Yet he sounds like a five year old girl. :lol: