Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

No matter, he's just been publicly humiliated at the stadium of his boyhood club, i reckon he's probably feeling pretty shit right now. Or he's out on a large one snorting coke off some bird's tits round Kevin Nolan's old pad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter, he's just been publicly humiliated at the stadium of his boyhood club, i reckon he's probably feeling pretty shit right now. Or he's out on a large one snorting coke off some bird's tits round Kevin Nolan's old pad

most likely the later tbh

tbh if it's the latter, I feel quite jealous

Tries to get a pelanty and Krul sent off when it was easier to score. Fuck him.

Couldn't believe nobody just called that for what it was like. ie a blatant simulation as he waited to be tripped by Krul. All the MOTD studio toeing the party line just so as not to contradict Dalglish as he peddled his: 'lost his footing' dogshit.

Tbf Murray was quite adamant that it was a dive.

Feel sorry for him, ffs. :lol: KSA is bang on the money. I was at work yesterday, I had one old bloke with a perforated bowel, flooding his insides with shit, arrest as we put him under. We worked on him for an hour, getting him back only for him to arrest again another three times, before deciding that he would not survive this overwhelming physiological insult and to cease our attempts. At which point the crash bleep went off, and I sprinted to the other side of the hospital to attempt to resuscitate a man who'd vomitted a collossal and as it turned out lethal amount of foul-smelling, partially digested blood everywhere.

Meanwhile, further north, some millionaire cunt was a bit cross because abandoning his supposedly boyhood club for money and glory didn't go so well yesterday. No, I don't feel sorry for him.

Feel sorry for him, ffs. :lol: KSA is bang on the money. I was at work yesterday, I had one old bloke with a perforated bowel, flooding his insides with shit, arrest as we put him under. We worked on him for an hour, getting him back only for him to arrest again another three times, before deciding that he would not survive this overwhelming physiological insult and to cease our attempts. At which point the crash bleep went off, and I sprinted to the other side of the hospital to attempt to resuscitate a man who'd vomitted a collossal and as it turned out lethal amount of foul-smelling, partially digested blood everywhere.

Meanwhile, further north, some millionaire cunt was a bit cross because abandoning his supposedly boyhood club for money and glory didn't go so well yesterday. No, I don't feel sorry for him.

You want me to feel sorry for you? At least you have a job.

;)

I know you aren't that self-obsessed. I was being humorous.

It's not like donating to charity though, you don't have a limited amount of good will to go around. I don't think anyone's saying they'd rather have been in Petrov or Muamba's shoes than Andy Carroll's this weekend.

Personally I don't feel the least bit sorry for him, not because he's a millionaire or healthy or beats women or did well for us, but because he plays for Liverpool.

Tries to get a pelanty and Krul sent off when it was easier to score. Fuck him.

Couldn't believe nobody just called that for what it was like. ie a blatant simulation as he waited to be tripped by Krul. All the MOTD studio toeing the party line just so as not to contradict Dalglish as he peddled his: 'lost his footing' dogshit.

Tbf Murray was quite adamant that it was a dive.

The allegation which should have been levelled at the king of the gypsies, and which wasn't, is 'con'.

From what I recall, Murray seemed to accept there was no contact and then threw the emphasis onto how he basically passed up a cast iron chance of scoring by going down. ie all examined in the altogether more sympathetic context of how his antics were prejudicial to Liverpool's result. They undoubtedly were, but the point is, what it blatantly was was a con to try to get a pelanty. Two quite separate things.

It's not like donating to charity though, you don't have a limited amount of good will to go around. I don't think anyone's saying they'd rather have been in Petrov or Muamba's shoes than Andy Carroll's this weekend.

I'm not suggesting that either, it's not a question of 'using up' my goodwill elsewhere, it just puts the plight of Carroll into perspective (as the events happened simultaneously).

I'm not arsed on balance like as Simpson's would have been a penalty and red on another day and a completely different outcome. That's not to say it definitely was (as you can visit any number of refereeing forums to see them debate what part of the arm/shoulder amounts to 'hand ball' without ever resolving it definitively), but it definitely would have been given more often than not.

Murray definitely, explicitly, said it was a dive. He may not have followed it up with "and the cheating cunt should be struck up by his pony tail" though.

Fair enough. S'pose I was baying for my pound of flesh and Murray didn't quite deliver.

It's 18 months of consuming myself with: what happened to the Carroll millions? ;)

I'm not arsed on balance like as Simpson's would have been a penalty and red on another day and a completely different outcome. That's not to say it definitely was (as you can visit any number of refereeing forums to see them debate what part of the arm/shoulder amounts to 'hand ball' without ever resolving it definitively), but it definitely would have been given more often than not.

Watch the slow mo as has been said on another thread the final ball comes off Carrol's arm so it really should not have been a penalty.

Havent seen the slo mo, but the question would be was Carroll's arm deliberate? If it wasn't then it goes back to Simpson, who's definitely was. Then just becomes a question of the physical anatomy of handball.

Havent seen the slo mo, but the question would be was Carroll's arm deliberate? If it wasn't then it goes back to Simpson, who's definitely was. Then just becomes a question of the physical anatomy of handball.

Deliberate or not if he gains an advantage which he does by redirecting the ball the ref can give that as a free kick which negates Simpsons.

Deliberate or not if he gains an advantage which he does by redirecting the ball the ref can give that as a free kick which negates Simpsons.

It has to be 'deliberate' on the black letter law, although that's often honoured more in the breach than the observance.