Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arsenal deal was a fair few years ago and was discounted as they got the money up front. They could double that fee if they were to sign a new deal today.

The scary question is will we'll be saying the same thing about the Man City deal in 8 years time? :o

• 3 weeks later...

i felt a bit sorry for him when he went off. No matter what happened last January, and whether he wanted to go, whether he was forced - can't feel too nice being booed like that at the home ground of the club you've grown up loving. Fair enough he was a total cock on the pitch during the game - diving, moaning, etc. - but i couldn't help thinking being 23 years old myself, I would be fucking devastated if I had to do that walk of shame.

Edited by ADP

Without knowing the full story behind him leaving us I actually feel sorry for the bloke to a degree. We don't know that he left for the money or 'bigger club' because as far as anyone's concerned it was a last minute thing where the club were eager to cash in on £35m (and who wouldn't!). Obviously in the long run it's worked out to be in our best interests but as a young. 23yr old lad who is a Geordie through and through and a supporter of NUFC it must have hurt to get booed by fifty odd thousand other Geordies, especially after such a poor display. To be honest yes, he deserved a fair bit of shit for his diving antics and I'd like to think he (1) regretted it and (2) was just another bad habit picked up from being surrounded by cheating wanks like the other LOLerpool players BUT I can help thinking his heart just hasn't been in playing for the scousers ever since he left us and that probably being because he never really wanted to leave us last January. I can't say I wouldn't take him back given the option, he'd be another avenue for us when varying our tactics but there's no way on this planet I'd pay any more than £10m for him, if that.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Tries to get a pelanty and Krul sent off when it was easier to score. Fuck him.

Couldn't believe nobody just called that for what it was like. ie a blatant simulation as he waited to be tripped by Krul. All the MOTD studio toeing the party line just so as not to contradict Dalglish as he peddled his: 'lost his footing' dogshit.

I feel sorry for victims of great evils like the Holocaust, not a multi-millionaire athlete who goes around lamping teammates, drunkards in shit northern clubs, and young slappers who resemble tribal elders from Papua New Guinea--behaviour which tells us he is an intensely stupid young man, prone to violence, despite having been rewarded with enourmous wealth for kicking a ball around and smashing it with his head.

orange3_fn.jpg

Again, just to reiterate: save your sympathy for victims of AIDs, typhus, tuberculosis and all the terrible dieases, people who actually suffer, not this cunt.

article-1260812-08E1AF48000005DC-216_468x628.jpg

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Andy-Carroll-aims-f-word-parting-shot-at-Kenny-Dalglish-article885811.html

Carroll stormed off the pitch red-faced and close to tears, growling: “F****** joke this, f****** shit, f*** off,” towards the dug out.

Carroll, who was booked for diving in the penalty area, also clashed with Pardew on the touchline, telling his former boss: “It wasn’t a dive you f****** c***.”

:lol:

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle885811.html

Carroll stormed off the pitch red-faced and close to tears, growling: “F****** joke this, f****** shit, f*** off,” towards the dug out.

Carroll, who was booked for diving in the penalty area, also clashed with Pardew on the touchline, telling his former boss: “It wasn’t a dive you f****** c***.”

:lol:

That makes me smile so much!

Tries to get a pelanty and Krul sent off when it was easier to score. Fuck him.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, the dive itself, the fact that he dove when he could very easily have scored or the way that he has since claimed that it wasn't a dive. Face should be matching the colour of his shirt after that showing, particularly as it didn't curb his enthusiasm later in the match.

Have to say that it was a classic Steven Gerrard style dive, just not done as expertly as the high waisted DJ decker, who would also have sprung to his feet and got in the referees face gesturing for a red card.