Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One position better, you could say.

but the cups man, the cups. BestBaNone thinks even the smoggies have been more supportable than us over the 90's and early 00's because they won the League Cup, so what is he going to think of Liverpool when they spend years being miles ahead of us in every department again, in spite of their inferior transfer policy ?

Making up arguments for people in threads they haven't even posted in? :lol: see a doctor chum

so you didn't insinuate that the smoggies had been more supportable than us because we "won nothing"? Have you been drinking ?

Are you desperately trying to get banned or something, Leazes?

I'm just replying to people ?

Do you think I should say what they want to hear ?

Is this not what Newcastle Online do ?

Making up arguments for people in threads they haven't even posted in? :lol: see a doctor chum

so you didn't insinuate that the smoggies had been more supportable than us because we "won nothing"? Have you been drinking ?

Fairly sure I insinuated nothing and merely stated a fact which is that we won nothing. I didn't even mention other clubs, at all. You have mental health issues. This is nothing to do with Carroll either. I honestly don't know why you're even still here.

Leazes, this is the sort of shite that got you put in the crèche last time. Give it a rest.

Ok. We will wait and see who is the most successful, and who laughs at Liverpool's transfer policy, and Andy Carroll. Threads like this, only show the site up in a juvenile light. Who seriously thinks that Liverpool's transfer policy is one that we didn't wish we were following ourselves ?

The fact is that Andy Carroll knows he has moved to a club aiming higher and that decision is going to prove correct for him, unfortunately. That goes for Enrique too.

I'll leave it, and let results back up what I;m saying.

Edited by LeazesMag

Carroll's goal was a peach tbf.

Leazes, you're starting fights here man. :lol:

OK, I'll admit that I saw the chance to prove a point !!! I don't make these sort of statements unless I'm sure of what I;m saying, but I don't understand the point of this thread, its a total no brainer. We lost a top footballer, and we aren't seeing the money, its sad for Newcastle United that this is happening, not a joke or a reason to laugh at Andy Carroll, because he and Jose Enrique will most definitely have the last laugh.

But I;ll leave it there and let results emphasise it even more.

Edited by LeazesMag

If say it was despite Carroll, not because of him Liverpool are doing as well as they are.

I wouldn't say jordi cruyff or karel poborsky are blinding success stories. Still won things though.

Enrique's another story. Doing alright, the Bastard.

Bumping this so leazes can find it easily once his furious raging hard-on has subsided

shame about all those trophy players Liverpool bought mind.

Still, you know best :icon_lol:

But they're not top four... which is more important than trophies according to you.

but according to you, "we won nowt". Just pointing it out for your benefit, anyway, if you think we will finish above them, you are living in dreamland. Of course, those "trophy players" they have, have proved a right waste of money haven't they. :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Bumping this so leazes can find it easily once his furious raging hard-on has subsided

Carling cup is a tin pot trophy. You think Liverpool will be happy with that and a 6th place finish given the level of investment?

It took them 120 minutes and penalties to get past a mediocre championship team, they are closer to us than they are to City and Man U. The way you go on its like they are Barcelona. It's their first trophy in 6 years

Carling cup is a tin pot trophy. You think Liverpool will be happy with that and a 6th place finish given the level of investment?

It took them 120 minutes and penalties to get past a mediocre championship team, they are closer to us than they are to City and Man U. The way you go on its like they are Barcelona. It's their first trophy in 6 years

they were happy enough yesterday.

People have said "we won nowt", I'm pointing out that "trophy players" actually pay dividends or perhaps you would like to swap the likes of Perch and Obertan for the return of Enrique and Bellamy or Carroll, as you think our setup is "better" ?

We will never match the likes of Liverpool and Spurs again, until we attempt to do things in the same way they do.

Carling cup is a tin pot trophy.

I think I said that when Spurs won it - out of pure spite.

I'd fucking love to win it.

exactly.

Only an absolute fool would say otherwise.

But they're not top four... which is more important than trophies according to you.

you won't find any posts from me saying that chum, I was one of the few people who didn't actually think it was beneath us when others took a champions League place for granted, insisting that "anyone could do it now", the fundamental reason why the team that only finished 5th was booed.

What do you think of those ex Newcastle "trophy players, troublemakers and overpriced players we are better off without" who won a trophy with Liverpool yesterday ?

Edited by LeazesMag