Manche$ter City v Newcastle United

Park Life

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how Lawro starts his Man City v Toon preview (which he says will be a 2-0 loss for us).

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end.

But not you, I bet ... you dumb bastard.

Can't stand that man.

Aye he predicted that we would have fifteen less points at this stage.

He basically says, ''Newcastle have had a good start and that's wonderful but this game will be one too many'', he predicted so many losses it's crazy - we'd have lost the most in the league if it were true no doubt!

Aye he predicted that we would have fifteen less points at this stage.

He basically says, ''Newcastle have had a good start and that's wonderful but this game will be one too many'', he predicted so many losses it's crazy - we'd have lost the most in the league if it were true no doubt!

The man is a complete tosser, I highly doubt we'd be very far of relegation every season if we got the results he predicts. Like Tom says here we'd have 10 points so far this season if we'd got the results he predicted, we'd be in massive trouble if so.

Edited by Barton7

Tiote definitely oot. Nee good. I think Lawrenson's right.

Lawrenson's arrogance on how the result will go is fucking me off. I don't expect us to get anything from the game but "

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end."

makes me want to punch the twat even more.

Lawrenson's arrogance on how the result will go is fucking me off. I don't expect us to get anything from the game but "

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end."

:lol: The bloke can't win.

:lol: The bloke can't win.

Not where I'm concerned, no. :)

He's said that every week since August man.

He's said that every week since August man.

tbf I think he's said something along the lines of "this is where i think the run comes to an end".