PSP

Alan Shearer Is God

Jesus, I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't give a monkey's what J69 told Wes, or what Wes told Mags. I reckon it's canny sad though that J69 gets a load of crap on here no matter what he posts because of some game of Chinese Whispers that's been carried out over MSN presumably, when barely anyone knows the people that are involved.

Let's say he did say to Wes that he was gonna shag Mags. I assume he then didn't shag Mags. Okay. So what's the story? There isn't one so stop harping on about it every time the lad posts as if it's some big scandal. It's like the aftermath from a school disco man.

Course, all we need is Mags to speak to Wes and get him to sign up on here and give his account of things - I'd sure like to hear him confirm what you said about the PSP mind! :lol:

gladly. il even ask him myself, i think ive still got his email. what have you heard about the PSP that i havent like? (he wasnt there either by the way). Dont know where you came into it along the line as you havent met either of us!?

3 blokes over there are talking bullshit

Havent spoken to 2 of them in my life so yeah :)

Anyway, ive spent the best part of the day defending myself against 4 individuals, all of which ive never met, and 3 of which arent even party to what im being accused of. so carry on if you wish but this is my last post on the matter ;)

oh and just to clear a couple of things up here are a couple of excerpts from the messages mags sent me and vice versa

1 -

You'll get this soon enough I'd imagine... give me a call when you get in so we can set a time and place up if you wish. Mobile is (860)617***5, home 5***777, work (Friday thru Sunday 630 am to 7pm) (860)3***00 extension 245.

Lisa

my reply

hey, in ft myers til saturday and then going down to miami for the night. be back up in CT on sunday. depending on what times my camps are i could meet up with you one night next week or if not then the weekend 

wel definately have to take a couple of pictures to wind the lads up on the board. il give you a call when i find out the plans for my camp next week

her reply

Think it'd be good fun to meet in person and def. would be good to wind a few people up  ;)

my reply

so what you want to do then? im thinking my ideal night of movie and burger may be a bit shit in your eyes. could just find somewhere to get some food?

her reply

you're easy on the eyes  :) - burger and such sounds good- not too fussed really.

last message for a couple of months, then i got

greeting stranger

my reply

hey you, im really sorry about not finally arranging to meet up with you. i had a bit of a shit last week, i had a lot of hassle getting to newark to get home. you ok? i hear your moving house, is that true?

her final reply

No problems about meeting up- didn't hear from you and figured you were busy

I left a couple of things out that are personal and regarded mine and mags personal life but the main gist of it all is there. make of it what you will.

sorry to do it mags but seeing as you are calling me a liar to the whole board and it isnt true i felt i had to do it.

Its a shame cos you seemed cool.

call me a cunt or whatever but im not really fussed cos its not much fun hanging around here anymore. I think il just observe from now on.

Edited by J69

Jesus, I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't give a monkey's what J69 told Wes, or what Wes told Mags.  I reckon it's canny sad though that J69 gets a load of crap on here no matter what he posts because of some game of Chinese Whispers that's been carried out over MSN presumably, when barely anyone knows the people that are involved.

Let's say he did say to Wes that he was gonna shag Mags.  I assume he then didn't shag Mags.  Okay.  So what's the story?  There isn't one so stop harping on about it every time the lad posts as if it's some big scandal.  It's like the aftermath from a school disco man.

91900[/snapback]

J69 first got crap from me because he wanted us to buy Chris Sutton. Anything else is just fun :lol:

so what you want to do then? im thinking my ideal night of movie and burger may be a bit shit in your eyes. could just find somewhere to get some food?

:lol: You're kinkier than I gave you credit for!

Seriously, I don't even know what this situation is about, I just enjoy taking the piss out of you.