My Mo-Vember Effort

KeithJ

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chatting this whole thing through with my girlfriend, for a couple of reasons, and have a question.

How will we know it's not just your moobs?

Nay offence like etc.

Edited by trophyshy

It's a pic where you can see her face and me pointing lol if you girlfriend is also interested, would she like to donate?

My thanks to Cat Mag for donating to the cause, I am very thankful for every donation made!

It's a pic where you can see her face and me pointing lol if you girlfriend is also interested, would she like to donate?

My thanks to Cat Mag for donating to the cause, I am very thankful for every donation made!

:lol:

I could probably donate a picture of her tits with 'These are not Paul Wyn's' written on them, if you think it'll help?

:lol:

I could probably donate a picture of her tits with 'These are not Paul Wyn's' written on them, if you think it'll help?

Haha! Go for it! 2 for the price of 1 of tits pics!

Added a new pic to my profile on Mo-Vember if anyone wants proof that I am doing it.

I look more like a teenager going through puberty than Tom Selleck!

Luckily, haven't known any friends or family who've had testicular cancer.

Meanwhile, I'm astonished by how many friends and family (my mum, my wife's mum, my sister-in-law, my aunt (x 3), my best mate's wife) who've had breast cancer. Thank christ, they all came out well after it all!