My Mo-Vember Effort

KeithJ

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll look ok if you wear a cowboy hat. ;)

I've tried growing a beard. Shaved it sharp off when it became apparent I have a mixture of ginger and grey facial hair. :(

:lol:

You'll look ok if you wear a cowboy hat. ;)

I've tried growing a beard. Shaved it sharp off when it became apparent I have a mixture of ginger and grey facial hair. :(

:lol: I shave once a week on a Monday and i'm definitely noticing more grey than I used to have come the weekend.

Whereas a year ago I was 60/40 black to grey, when I got home last Friday having not shaved all week, my little girl jumped on my lap to give me a cuddle and delivered the killer line .....

" Oh Daddy, your beard is like Santa's!"

The little twat :lol:

• 1 year later...

Don't feel brave enough to start my own thread, but I'm doing Movember this year for the first time. If anyone hasn't given to this charity yet, please please please make a donation to my page. :blush2:

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/8373941

Going to be taking some pics fairly regularly on facebook that CT will no doubt use against me in future threads. I went for a massive head start - this has been growing for 6 weeks, so another 3 or so could be interesting.

Didn't do it this time round, mainly because while my beard grows thick and lush, my mo looks like two balding caterpillars who've an aversion to coming too close to each other. Swear to God, there's just a wee vertical strip along my philtrum that doesn't grow much hair. It's infuriating.

Completely cheating to shave one in. Like buying a ready meal to serve your customers Brock. Scandalous, shameful and I wish I could just do that.

Edited by trophyshy

Don't feel brave enough to start my own thread, but I'm doing Movember this year for the first time. If anyone hasn't given to this charity yet, please please please make a donation to my page. :blush2:

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/8373941

Going to be taking some pics fairly regularly on facebook that CT will no doubt use against me in future threads. I went for a massive head start - this has been growing for 6 weeks, so another 3 or so could be interesting.

:lol: Whats wrong with this thread like?

9b71d6c45d3a5bc63809cbf4220c837a-527aafe

sadam.jpg

:lol: Whats wrong with this thread like?

9b71d6c45d3a5bc63809cbf4220c837a-527aafe

sadam.jpg

Looks like Brock is planning to take over the World as well, he's got the map on the wall so he's obviously got his strategic targets lined up.