Hallowe'en

Kevin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't ginger :lol:

utter pain in the balls, majority of the year it's dead round here, during the holidays ya get the wee scumbags from down the road venturing up due to boredom i guess.

:wink2:

Mind, If Josh knocked on my door he'd get a very special treat B)

utter pain in the balls, majority of the year it's dead round here, during the holidays ya get the wee scumbags from down the road venturing up due to boredom i guess.

Filthy girl! :D

Filthy girl! :D

:o How could you think I meant anything norty Cath?!

were throwing apples at the neighbours window trying to break it (who are on holidays) and told the lady across the road whose on her own with a new born "trick or treat now or else" when she asked them to come back when the kid was put down.

Mouthing off to my ma wasn't wise when they've been talking constant shite 3 nights and i've been trying to listen to the footy, like fuck i'm putting up with that the rest of the week.

either way the street is quiet, he didn't go get his dad when i requested it and even said "actually i'll get my ma" produced his mobile (even though he lives a few doors away apparently) and then disappeared.

typical chav int he making, rangers scarf halfway up his face dressed head to toe in sportdirect specials.

angels3.jpg

;)