Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

Just saw that about Lord McAlpine on the beeb. It doesn't strike me as the sort of statement you'd make if you were guilty. I think it also shows the difficulty of trying to prosecute people after all these years when you've only got witness testimony.

Also how horrific it must be if its not true.

I like how he seems more bothered about the fact he's been alleged to wear aftershave and drive a Rolls Royce, and the charges merely come as an afterthought.

:lol:

I assume (hope) you're taking the piss but, just in case, he's citing those facts as evidence that it wasn't him (they were details mentioned in the allegations) rather than because the notion that people think he had a roller or likes a bit of eau de cologne bothers him.

Edited by Alex

The police showed him a picture in 1990 and told him it was Lord McAlpine and he identified him as the abuser. Now "luckily" McAlpine appears on TV to deny it and the bloke says "hang on, that's not him" - maybe it isn't the bloke who's a cunt, its the coppers.

Edited by NJS

The police showed him a picture in 1990 and told him it was Lord McAlpine and he identified him as the abuser. Now "luckily" McAlpine appears on TV to deny it and the bloke says "hang on, that's not him" - maybe it isn't the bloke who's a cunt, its the coppers.

You reckon he hasn't seen a photo of his supposed abuser in the last 20 years?

Edited by ewerk

You reckon he hasn't seen a photo of his supposed abuser in the last 20 years?

I dunno - he's been out of the public eye so you'd have to look out for him - I wouldn't know what a random Lord looked like.

Of course why he didn't seek confrontation at any time is another question - even if I had no faith in the law I'd be tempted to have a go if I'd been him.

I dunno - he's been out of the public eye so you'd have to look out for him - I wouldn't know what a random Lord looked like.

Of course why he didn't seek confrontation at any time is another question - even if I had no faith in the law I'd be tempted to have a go if I'd been him.

The internet? It doesn't take much to google his name. I'd be tempted to do that before going to the police. Seems like a cunt out to make a few quid.

The bloke accused him of being a pedo in public. If he wasn't doing that on the basis of eye-witness testimony compared to what this guy looks like now, he's a royal cunt no matter what he was subjected to as a kid.

As I read it he went to the coppers years ago, not recently.

His story was that he went to the police twenty odd years ago and they showed him a picture of his abuser and told him it was Lord McAlpine. Then he claims that it was only yesterday he was shown a picture of Lord McAlpine and realised he wasn't his abuser. That sound realistic to you?

Be nice to see that irritating wanker Schofield have to give an on air grovelling apology as well.

In this time, when all politicians are so polished, so sanitised, isn't there an argument to be made for surprise tactics by interviewers?

In this time, when all politicians are so polished, so sanitised, isn't there an argument to be made for surprise tactics by interviewers?

All well and good if you're right, but brandishing people peados on TV, who arnt Peados.....

Deserves the chop IMO.

All well and good if you're right, but brandishing people peados on TV, who arnt Peados.....

Deserves the chop IMO.

I didn't watch, did Schofield actually name names or, as has been described to me, did he pass the PM a list of names?

Deserves the chop IMO.

Part of the scam that is being perpetrated now ie bungling the investigations and ad hoc misinformation and smoke and mirrors. They laugh how gullible the public are and how misdirection will be enough. It will be almost like the paedo's are being persecuted. :lol:

Part of the scam that is being perpetrated now ie bungling the investigations and ad hoc misinformation and smoke and mirrors. They laugh how gullible the public are and how misdirection will be enough. It will be almost like the paedo's are being persecuted. :lol:

So you're of the opinion that the various claims on the internet have some basis, and theres a bit of a operation going on by "the establishment" to muddy the waters and and in so doing protect those who have been abusing kids for decades?...