Liverpool after Colo

Dr Gloom

Yeah, Carrol making noises that he wanted to stay, signing a new contract then signing for Liverpool anyways.

No similarities so far.

RIght, because it really was that simple.

It was when Liverpool flashed the cash, which if their interest in Colo is genuine they're likely to do in Jan.

clearly this shows how fucking greedy the big clubs are pinching our fucking players every fucking time. and watch this i bet if hes sold all the toon fans here will turn on him even though he will be forced out buy ashley again

aye Rapey must be funny liverpool chasing are players..seeing as they successfully signed the two they went for.

Under different circumstances.

Aren't the circumstances of every transfer different? ;)

tecato, have you been on the prozac or something? weren't you one of the most pessimistic posters around last season? i might be wrong here but i seem to remember you refusing to rule relegation for the majority of the season. all of a sudden you seem to be making a bid to replace CT as leader of team positive.

clearly this shows how fucking greedy the big clubs are pinching our fucking players every fucking time. and watch this i bet if hes sold all the toon fans here will turn on him even though he will be forced out buy ashley again

:lol:

They aren't sold as slaves Deaders.

Players hold all the cards these days.

Carroll gets stick because he gave it the big Geordie hero "I want to be here the rest of my career" bollocks but was keen as mustard to get out the door as soon as as an offer came in (from a second rate club that haven't challenged for the league in decades) and put in a transfer request to make sure it happened..

Players hold all the cards these days.

Carroll gets stick because he gave it the big Geordie hero "I want to be here the rest of my career" bollocks but was keen as mustard to get out the door as soon as as an offer came in (from a second rate club that haven't challenged for the league in decades) and put in a transfer request to make sure it happened..

Louis Therroux is going to do a doc on it apparently.