Plans for the weekend?

Jan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading up to deepest Lincolnshire to celebrate the fella's grandparents' diamond wedding anniversary. THe Aussie wing of the family is over here for a few months, so that should be fun/nasal.

Working tonight and Saturday night then going to see Alan Carr on Sunday.

My mrs is going on Saturday...and she's on the hoy on Friday too while I'm on call the whole time, so I'm looking forward to having the place to myself, sitting in my pants playing FIFA12, watching Thirst, IP Man, The History of Film and other non-mainstream (non-dancing-singing contest) fare reading I, Partridge to the end and gorging myself on custard creams.

I'm trying to cut down on drinking & spending so determined to have a quiet one but I'm always swayed by "fancy a pint?" texts.

Hopefully have a horror film marathon at some point.

Working tonight and Saturday night then going to see Alan Carr on Sunday.

My mrs is going on Saturday...and she's on the hoy on Friday too while I'm on call the whole time, so I'm looking forward to having the place to myself, sitting in my pants playing FIFA12, watching Thirst, IP Man, The History of Film and other non-mainstream (non-dancing-singing contest) fare reading I, Partridge to the end and gorging myself on custard creams.

With cups of tea I hope :)

Going to a venue to check out lighting etc for a wedding i'm shooting in december, then a meeting with my web designer on Saturday.... Sunday meeting a couple who are getting married next year to meet them, get deposit and paperwork signed... then putting up a mirror and noticeboard in the spare room/office.

All work really but hoping to get to Escobars in the Metro Centre for a meal and maybe Paranormal Activity 3 on Saturday night so it's not all work and no play!

Going to a venue to check out lighting etc for a wedding i'm shooting in december, then a meeting with my web designer on Saturday.... Sunday meeting a couple who are getting married next year to meet them, get deposit and paperwork signed... then putting up a mirror and noticeboard in the spare room/office.

All work really but hoping to get to Escobars in the Metro Centre for a meal and maybe Paranormal Activity 3 on Saturday night so it's not all work and no play!

Hows business anyways Andy? Sounds promising kid!

looking after the bairn tomorrow so taking him into the west end to get my ipad fixed for the second time. birthday drinks of a mate tomorrow night if we can get a baby sitter sorted then fuck all the rest of the weekend other than eating and napping.

Taking a few hours off on Friday evening to go for a meal with some old uni mates somewhere in London, then the rest of the weekend is sleeping and studying. But in 2 weeks the finals will be done (if I pass) and I will have 2 days off when I will see Rival Sons and Chris Addison. Massively looking forward to that.

Hows business anyways Andy? Sounds promising kid!

It's going well thanks mate :) Got 4 weddings lined up over the next 12 months... not charging much but it's enough to cover my expenses and also pay for a bit of extra gear like new lenses etc. Also great for the portfolio and experience so I can start charging a decent amount more for the year after weddings.

Also got a few interests in family studio shoots but nothing concrete yet, doing one for free just to add to the portfolio but also might have some paid one's in the pipe line hopefully.

It's going to take a while for me to establish myself but I think I've got off to a decent start so far. It's been hard work but I can see the future rewards which keeps me motivated.

should've got one of the nerds on here to do it for ye on the cheap :D

haha luckily I know a nerd who did it for free :)