Pet Hates!

catmag

My next door neighbours dog shitting in my garden.....as my nextdoor neighbour is to f**king lazy to fix his broken fence. I Wish a shower or shit would fall on him and coat him in the brown stuff forever.

People who get to adult age and can't spell

People who worship footballers who don't deserve it. Like adults who will go up to someone like Danny Simpson or James Perch awestruck. Regardless who you are, they're likely to be less intelligent than you, and they're not very good to start with. Whenever I speak to a famous person I speak to them like they're nothing special.

My next door neighbours dog shitting in my garden.....as my nextdoor neighbour is to f**king lazy to fix his broken fence. I Wish a shower or shit would fall on him and coat him in the brown stuff forever.

Get a plastic bag and clean it up, woman.

Then go next door and deposit it through your neighbour's letter box.

Get a plastic bag and clean it up, woman.

Then go next door and deposit it through your neighbour's letter box.

I have been flinging it over the fence in plastic bags........he does my head in.

Moaners at the match - I used to sit next to some twat in the East Stand for years who used to have the most irrational moans. Never used to hear him when we were playing well or scored a goal. No idea what enjoyment he got out of it.

People who boo our own players. They aren't 'supporters'.

Tracksuit bottoms in town centre.

Little mugs. By that I mean teenagers who are mouthy cheeky little cunts who think they've seen the world and done everything there is to do. Have a word with yourselves, you're little mugs in Berghaus coats and stripey jumpers nothing more nothing less.

Women who go out and about their everyday business in pyjamas and slippers like it's perfectly acceptable.

Get dressed you fucking lazy hooer, Sainsburys is not an extension of your rat infested bedsit.

It narks me to see Japanese and Chinese tourists wearing dust masks. If you think the air is going to kill you, why the f*ck are you here!

They wear them when they're sick, so as not to get other people sick, is my understanding.

It narks me to see Japanese and Chinese tourists wearing dust masks. If you think the air is going to kill you, why the f*ck are you here!

They wear them when they're sick, so as not to get other people sick, is my understanding.

donardstott, why you so intorerant?

You don't know who chuck norris is? fucking hell i thought you were a wee bit older than me, like saying ye never seen the a-team!

(dont like the jokes either mind, but still know who he is)

Course he does man. He makes out he's impervious to all popular culture/american sports etc. Yet the fucker is never off the internet/twitter/radio

You don't know who chuck norris is? fucking hell i thought you were a wee bit older than me, like saying ye never seen the a-team!

Course he does man. He makes out he's impervious to all popular culture/american sports etc. Yet the fucker is never off the internet/twitter/radio

Oh shut up you fanny. I genuinely didn't know who he was, what he looked like, or what films he's been in. I have NO INTEREST in America and I never will have. America is a country for mugs like you, they don't like football, they're all fat cunts, and they're robotic. No offence any browsing yanks, but it's what I think. I don't understand how going on twitter would mean I'm absorbed to yank stuff. Could you explain that?

avohmb.jpg

Oh shut up you fanny. I genuinely didn't know who he was, what he looked like, or what films he's been in. I have NO INTEREST in America and I never will have. America is a country for mugs like you, they don't like football, they're all fat cunts, and they're robotic. No offence any browsing yanks, but it's what I think. I don't understand how going on twitter would mean I'm absorbed to yank stuff. Could you explain that?

Edited by @yourservice