Pet Hates!

catmag

People who take suitcases on to planes and pass them off as hand luggage. And then take up all the room in the overhead storage units. Then the checkin staff have the nerve to ask to see the size of my little rucksack which I use as hand luggage. :angry2:

I normally travel with an average sized back pack with my laptop in it. Several times I've put it in the overhead compartment and taken my seat only to have a trolley dolly come over and ask who owns it, then tell me that I need to put it under the seat in front of me because they need the room for someone with a suitcase. They're always politely told to fuck off, I'm not reducing the space available to me because some wanker is too tight to pay for check-in luggage.

I flew to Morocco and literally had no where to put my small rucksack as they overhead lockers were jammed with huge bags. In the end I had to sit with it between my legs. Speaking of which, the same flight I was stuck next to the worst travel companions I've ever had..a large Italian family. What a fucking racket. I know you see the stereotypes, but they really can't have a conversation with each other without shouting or flinging their arms around. They weren't even having an argument or owt either. Crazy bastards. :lol:

People who take suitcases on to planes and pass them off as hand luggage. And then take up all the room in the overhead storage units. Then the checkin staff have the nerve to ask to see the size of my little rucksack which I use as hand luggage. :angry2:

fnaar fnaar

• 3 weeks later...

I flew to Morocco and literally had no where to put my small rucksack as they overhead lockers were jammed with huge bags. In the end I had to sit with it between my legs. Speaking of which, the same flight I was stuck next to the worst travel companions I've ever had..a large Italian family. What a fucking racket. I know you see the stereotypes, but they really can't have a conversation with each other without shouting or flinging their arms around. They weren't even having an argument or owt either. Crazy bastards. :lol:

Imagine the passion of a busty italian woman though. First a heated arguement, then angry sex.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I've got a slow leak through my kitchen ceiling because there's evidently a leak under the bath. Whichever fucking imbecile installed the bathroom years ago decided it would be a good idea to tile the bath into place on all sides and across the front panel, which means I'm going to have to smash the front off it for the plumber to get under it and have a look. I hate anything going wrong in the house, it just upsets my karma :(

Did you smash it?

I've got a slow leak through my kitchen ceiling because there's evidently a leak under the bath. Whichever fucking imbecile installed the bathroom years ago decided it would be a good idea to tile the bath into place on all sides and across the front panel, which means I'm going to have to smash the front off it for the plumber to get under it and have a look. I hate anything going wrong in the house, it just upsets my karma :(

Did you smash it?

We smashed the tiles off at the tap end and luckily there was a removable hatch. It's fixed now but it's a mess. Half the floor tiles are up and I might use it an excuse to get a whole new bathroom in the new year.

The fact that any post on here over 2 paragraphs automatically gets a 'good post that' reply, even if it was shite

That's not a fact though really, is it.

Especially if you ever read NickLeesonPoland or whatever the cunt was called. His posts. Oh dear.

Sly people above everything else. Sly people are cunts, I know for a fact there are sly people here, I don't think too many, but sly people in life should all fuck off and get run over off the 39 on Blackett Street as far as I'm concerned. I haven't got it in me to be sly, and don't get me wrong it's not a class thing, I've known upper class people who are sly, and aaaaaaaabsolute common as fuck people of both sexes who are the same. Why be sly? It's basically admittance than you're a fuckin arsehole in life with no courage, you don't like something say it! Don't be a coward by avoiding saying it to peoples faces. The downside to this is you might end up with metal plates in your cheekbone for life like me.

Mugs

Mackems - could write a book why and it's not pure bigotry

People from Yorkshire/Lancashire - greedy stiff upper lip bamps (although Manchester people are less so)

Southerners who look down their nose at the rest of the country when the majority of them are merely surviving

Scottish people who still think it's 1290 and William Wallace, believe me they exist, sort it out you smelly drunken tramps

How the history of England is always painted badly, when people from the other sides were just as doilmatic* (new word)

People who make new words up

Anyone vaguely politically correct

Mugs who look down their nose at people less fortunate than them through no fault of their own

Anyone who watches X Factor, apart from wor lass. Sorry any lad who watches X Factor. Mugs the lot of you

I know he's not on telly no more, but Bob Johnson was surely Britain's most irritating weatherman and he was wors

The fact trains advertise £20 return tickets to London and the cheapest I've seen in the last 4 years was £70

English people who wish they weren't English. Fuck off then

Wayne Mardle

Fat women who wear clothes which would look tight on Gwyneth Paltrow

People often as old as me with toon shirts on and things like SUCK IT 69 on the back

Anyone who has anything positive to say about Mike Ashley

Sly people above everything else. Sly people are cunts, I know for a fact there are sly people here, I don't think too many, but sly people in life should all fuck off and get run over off the 39 on Blackett Street as far as I'm concerned. I haven't got it in me to be sly, and don't get me wrong it's not a class thing, I've known upper class people who are sly, and aaaaaaaabsolute common as fuck people of both sexes who are the same. Why be sly? It's basically admittance than you're a fuckin arsehole in life with no courage, you don't like something say it! Don't be a coward by avoiding saying it to peoples faces. The downside to this is you might end up with metal plates in your cheekbone for life like me.

Mugs

Mackems - could write a book why and it's not pure bigotry

People from Yorkshire/Lancashire - greedy stiff upper lip bamps (although Manchester people are less so)

Southerners who look down their nose at the rest of the country when the majority of them are merely surviving

Scottish people who still think it's 1290 and William Wallace, believe me they exist, sort it out you smelly drunken tramps

How the history of England is always painted badly, when people from the other sides were just as doilmatic* (new word)

People who make new words up

Anyone vaguely politically correct

Mugs who look down their nose at people less fortunate than them through no fault of their own

Anyone who watches X Factor, apart from wor lass. Sorry any lad who watches X Factor. Mugs the lot of you

I know he's not on telly no more, but Bob Johnson was surely Britain's most irritating weatherman and he was wors

The fact trains advertise £20 return tickets to London and the cheapest I've seen in the last 4 years was £70

English people who wish they weren't English. Fuck off then

Wayne Mardle

Fat women who wear clothes which would look tight on Gwyneth Paltrow

People often as old as me with toon shirts on and things like SUCK IT 69 on the back

Anyone who has anything positive to say about Mike Ashley

good post that