Avoid alcohol 3 days a week

Jan

Fuck off, no.

It's only when you live abroad that you realise how much tedious medical propaganda gets aired in the press in Britain. It's depressing and I suspect largely hypocritical.

Fuck off, no.

It's only when you live abroad that you realise how much tedious medical propaganda gets aired in the press in Britain. It's depressing and I suspect largely hypocritical.

Though I think there's probably less binge drinking abroad like there is in the UK, these foreign folk know how to drink properly and for enjoyment instead of just trying to get hammered.

Fuck off, no.

Though I think there's probably less binge drinking abroad like there is in the UK, these foreign folk know how to drink properly and for enjoyment instead of just trying to get hammered.

A good point, but the constant droning in the press has no effect on public habits whatsoever imo. The state and medical establishment come across as disapproving nannies but I doubt it will stop a single person raising a drink to their lips.

Fuck off, no.

Binge drinking is actually an increasing problem in France.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/17/lyon-reduce-le-binge-drinking