Newcastle 1-0 Wigan

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan (h): cash entry

for early arrivals

NUFC are advertising a cash turnstile for Saturday's game with reduced ticket prices - but only for supporters who arrive before 2pm (at which time the turnstile will close).

Cash prices: £20 adults, £15 OAPs/NUS and £10 U18s and entry is via turnstiles 87/88 at the North West corner which will only be open between 1pm and 2pm.

Just to clarify, these prices only apply to this turnstile at this time, they cannot be bought in advance and there will be no entry via a cash turnstile anywhere after 2pm.

Turnstiles 87-88? Was that not the L7 corner? Could have sworn it was? Do you need to be a member for this or have they forgotten about this and ripped the daft bastards they scared into becoming a member off?

stop being so negative.

excellent move if it means more people in the stadium.

They should have done the same as the Blackburn game - £16 a ticket in the family area.

It's going to be hard to fill the ground anyway - they may as well use the empty seats.

I'd have probably had a season ticket had I not been chucked out of this section. Now I can get a ticket there on an ad hoc basis? (because ticket sales are shit). You couldn't make these daft cunts up! (If this is right).

Cap in hand time? How is this possible? Everything is going hunky dory? (No seriously, I'm over the moon we so far haven't missed Nolan, we might not miss Barton and could even get away with Enrique), Where's the crowds? Something must have pissed them off other than being turfed out their seats? They've alienated such a lot of supporters and this is baring in mind they've twisted some arms with the ten year thing. Peoplwe are not convinced. Shit PR from the club, or more likely people having a limit to their patience.

Alienation of Fans + lack of spending* + top 6 clubs monopoly + Very High Regional Unemployment = low crowds

Oh and SPORTS DIRECT SPORTS DIRECT SPORTS DIRECT

*For some this translates as ambition...

Really?

It makes you wonder why the corner is going cheap!

They were selling pints for a pound each at the end of half time.

Just trying to shift product that is otherwhise wasted.

Annoying when it means hundreds of people are 20 minutes late back to their seats rather than the acceptable 5 minutes I'm always late.

Really?

It makes you wonder why the corner is going cheap!

They were selling pints for a pound each at the end of half time.

Just trying to shift product that is otherwhise wasted.

Annoying when it means hundreds of people are 20 minutes late back to their seats rather than the acceptable 5 minutes I'm always late.

So people pay £4 at the start and £1 towards the end?

:lol: