Newcastle 1-0 Wigan

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to lose.

I reckon:

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Obertan et al will be complacent.

We're due a slip-up

They've got a couple of decent forwards in Rodallega and Di Franco, the latter decent due to form imo

They're due an unexpected good result

most importantly however, I've got a ticket for the game <_<

So basically Chez was stating the obvious using a word a few people might not get! ;)

There is a (shit) back story. I studied with this Italian lad at York who was a Napoli fan (mad cunt who obviously came from a decent background, his dad lived in Brazil after serving a few years in prison in Italy for defrauding the Italian ambulance service :lol: ) We studied economic algebra together and also followed Newcastle and Napoli / Italian football together. 'There is no transitivity in football' came from an argument with a Greek wanker who we both hated. (That year we also studied with a Columbian doctor who was invited to Newcastle to one of Tino's parties.)

Hilarious stuff.

They haven't won away from home all season. They've scored 1 goal on the road and conceded 8.

Would be just like us not to take all 3 points and the entire mood to switch again.

Team negative. ;)

Think we'll beat them like. 2-0, 3-1. Something like that.

Team wrong tbh

I was sure we'd Muller Spurs.

I actually fancied a draw. I rarely get it right though so we'll probably not win this now. Blame me if we don't.

Had a free £25 bet on this game and I chose a draw. That's my MOT paid for! :D

They haven't won away from home all season. They've scored 1 goal on the road and conceded 8.

Would be just like us not to take all 3 points and the entire mood to switch again.

Team negative. ;)

Team wrong tbh

I actually fancied a draw. I rarely get it right though so we'll probably not win this now. Blame me if we don't.

Does your lass know you call her that?

Team negative. ;)

Team wrong tbh

Does your lass know you call her that?

Which one?

Needed two new tyres and my car failed its MOT so there's approx £180 gone. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away!

:(

OK then. Win, lose or draw, see you lot on monday or tuesday [probably], despite a certain posters accusations that I "want the team to lose so I can gloat" [words to that effect]. Must be a great feeling to spend 1350 quid and want the team to lose, the sort of daft comment that belongs on Newcastle Online or skunkers, tbh, rather than here.

Coming from people who are actually pleased the club sell their best players and buy cheap replacements while watching the money from the sales disappear down a big black hole, it isn't really surprising.

OK then. Win, lose or draw, see you lot on monday or tuesday [probably], despite a certain posters accusations that I "want the team to lose so I can gloat" [words to that effect]. Must be a great feeling to spend 1350 quid and want the team to lose, the sort of daft comment that belongs on Newcastle Online or skunkers, tbh, rather than here.

Coming from people who are actually pleased the club sell their best players and buy cheap replacements while watching the money from the sales disappear down a big black hole, it isn't really surprising.

Yawn........................................

I never said you wanted them to lose btw (more fairy tales from Hans Christian Leazes)

Yawn........................................

I never said you wanted them to lose btw (more fairy tales from Hans Christian Leazes)

what I've been saying for over 4 years is hardly a fairy tale .......

What you are dreaming will happen though, most certainly is :bored:

will you two (toonpack and leazes) both fucking button it? this is the bloody match thread for tomorrow, go and make a seperate one for you stupid inane bickering then the rest of us dont have to put up with it

will you two (toonpack and leazes) both fucking button it? this is the bloody match thread for tomorrow, go and make a seperate one for you stupid inane bickering then the rest of us dont have to put up with it

Why don't you go and make another thread about it cunterhead?

;)

Wigan (h): cash entry

for early arrivals

NUFC are advertising a cash turnstile for Saturday's game with reduced ticket prices - but only for supporters who arrive before 2pm (at which time the turnstile will close).

Cash prices: £20 adults, £15 OAPs/NUS and £10 U18s and entry is via turnstiles 87/88 at the North West corner which will only be open between 1pm and 2pm.

Just to clarify, these prices only apply to this turnstile at this time, they cannot be bought in advance and there will be no entry via a cash turnstile anywhere after 2pm.

They are going to get the extra money anyway from pints and pies surely?

2 pints in an hour = best part of £10, it makes no odds man.

You inferring we've a fanbase of Christmas Trees?

I'm just saying it's probably better to drink somewhere else because you're going to be spending the money anyway rather than standing still for an hour waiting for kick off.

I'm just saying it's probably better to drink somewhere else because you're going to be spending the money anyway rather than standing still for an hour waiting for kick off.

I am still waiting for reciprocation Thomas.