Tamas Kadar

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen them both play there's no question he's better than Perch. I'd never have Perch in a squad again.

Hopefully Taylor will be playing the night otherwise we'll have to witness Perch play like a f*cking fanny against Stoke. I honestly divn't understand why he is anywhere near the bench, surely we have another CB that can fill in, SURELY!

Having seen them both play there's no question he's better than Perch. I'd never have Perch in a squad again.

Hopefully Taylor will be playing the night otherwise we'll have to witness Perch play like a f*cking fanny against Stoke. I honestly divn't understand why he is anywhere near the bench, surely we have another CB that can fill in, SURELY!

Well apparently we do according to your quoted post ;)

Seriously, what have Kadar and Ferguson got to do. By all accounts they're doing well in the reserves. At least stick them on the bench - we had no defensive cover at all against Blackburn.

Seriously, what have Kadar and Ferguson got to do. By all accounts they're doing well in the reserves. At least stick them on the bench - we had no defensive cover at all against Blackburn.

I divnt care who they stick on the bench or starting line-up aslong as Perch isn't mentioned

I hate him me like, HATE HIM!

I divnt care who they stick on the bench or starting line-up aslong as Perch isn't mentioned

Funnilly enough whilst i think Perch is so far out of his depth in the prem its scary, he did well tonight after the yellow card, just tracking people in midfield and defence when needed he actually won a few balls and helped the team out.

Funnilly enough whilst i think Perch is so far out of his depth in the prem its scary, he did well tonight after the yellow card, just tracking people in midfield and defence when needed he actually won a few balls and helped the team out.

Stoke's anti-football game worked to Perch's advantage as it's not like playing a real top flight team.

That challenge wasn't worthy of a yellow. A bit harsh on him, though retrospectively it's kinda funny that he'd been on the pitch a matter of seconds and picked up a yellow card. I was dreading him coming on and when that happened at the time a horrible feeling of inevitability swept over me.

That challenge wasn't worthy of a yellow. A bit harsh on him, though retrospectively it's kinda funny that he'd been on the pitch a matter of seconds and picked up a yellow card. I was dreading him coming on and when that happened at the time a horrible feeling of inevitability swept over me.

Dunno if its the way he runs, but I just feel like he is gonna put in a late tackle every time he nears an opposition player. Atleast he isnt as bad as Smith :)

Aye, he did well. It looked like a strange decision but Pardew got it spot on. Perch closed the players down well. Agree it wasn't a yellow. I'm not even convinced it was a foul tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

Ressies lost 4-0 and .com had this to say about my man and Vuckic.

The watching Alan Pardew and a clutch of lower league scouts won't have written much positive in their notebooks about the likes of Kadar or Vuckic, neither of whom enhanced their prospects of a recall or loan deal.

:unsure2:

Keep on working towards it Tamas

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/23/tamas-kadar-still-keen-on-future-with-nufc-72703-29824793/

TAMAS KADAR is still hopeful of a future with Newcastle United.

The Hungarian international defender admits it has reached crunch time in his Magpies career.

The 21-year-old has not made a first-team appearance this season and it had been expected by some Toon observers that the promising eastern European centre-back-cum-left-back would be challenging for senior action by now.

Former Huddersfield loanee Kadar appeared for the reserves yesterday against Everton during a 4-0 defeat, and told the Chronicle: “My dream is still to play for Newcastle. When we were in the Championship, I got the feeling of what it’s like to play for Newcastle.

“It was two years ago, and I would like to experience that again and play for the Newcastle fans.

“I know I need to work hard. Hopefully, I can stay here and show the fans what I can do.

“If I go on loan in January, that will be great.

“At my age, I need regular games. If I can get games on loan, I’ll take that.”

“Huddersfield was a good move – it’s a great club, but I felt like I wasn’t 100 per cent. That’s maybe why I got the injury.

“Now I feel like I’m 100 per cent. I’m playing every week, and it’s been two months since the last injury.”

Kadar won his second full cap for Hungary in their 5-0 win over Liechtenstein recently, and the experience has boosted his confidence.

He added: “After the game I went with the Under-21s because that was an important qualification game against Italy, and the full national team had a friendly.

“It’s going to be hard work – I know that – but hopefully I can train with the first team.”

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't say it was something that would ever happen (it's not something managers do and quite rightly). It just bemuses me a little - he can't be that bad, surely. Done alright for us in the past, for the reserves and for his national team. Can play CB and is tall. Are Simpson and Perch really better central defenders?

got to think that pardew and the coaches see these guys playing every day though, they'll have been drilling these makeshifts centrebacks all week to pick the best lineup they could for it

Tbh I didnt think he showed that much promise when he did get a game in the Championship. Seems to me that people are just looking for him to make the step-up because we have no other CB prospect, unfortunately.

Didn't he get like 13 games i CCC? Where none of those matches were defeats.... That's a pretty neat achievement for a CH. Wish I'd seen him play ONE PL game at least before his contract is out, and could you imagine any better chances for him to prove his worth than now?