Tamas Kadar

Monroe Transfer

I understand the comments made here, but he is apparently the captain of the reserves. I know that does not have a bearing on his ability, necessarily, but it seems a strange honour for someone in whom the Manager has no confidence. I have not seen him play, so can't judge whether he would have made a difference.

However, it just beggars belief that when Williamson got a long term injury before the end of the transfer window, proper back-up plans were not put in place - and I don't mean last minute unsuccessful bids.

Other way round tbh. The reserves are the bairns plus the odd player regaining fitness. Generally they're players who aren't involved in the first team. So the captain is probably the most senior player who isn't likely to feature in the first team himself.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aeris is clearly just a wum. Fair enough get involved with the banter with him if you know that's all it is, but don't get worked up about it and try to argue against it logically cos he doesn't even believe in the things he's saying himself.

Because I'm the only one arguing for Kadar to play and that Pardew is shite...?

I would argue for Kadar to get a chance too like. We have had it confirmed enough now that Perch is shite and Simpson isn't even a good righback let alone a centre back. Yes we've not seen Kadar in the premiership and not even that much in the championship but when he has played (especially when he's been in the middle) he's looked like he has a bright future.

Admittedly his injuries could have wrecked him, we don't know, but without that information it's certainly not a big stretch to say he should be getting a game in the situation we're in now.

Kadar is capped for his country. Granted Hungary are not what they were or even anything close, but they're better than the Faroe Island and the like, probably similar to Scotland (I know). Anyway, what I'm saying is that he must have at least some ability. Which is more ability than Perch.

Kadar is capped for his country. Granted Hungary are not what they were or even anything close, but they're better than the Faroe Island and the like, probably similar to Scotland (I know). Anyway, what I'm saying is that he must have at least some ability. Which is more ability than Perch.

Hopefully we get a chance to find out a little more about him on the pitch over the weekend.

AgaY1XqCQAARYor.jpg

Centre back pairing??

Edited by OTF