First opinions of people

wykikitoon

You do sound like a bit of a twat re Amsterdam in the opening post tbf.

Ah, I got confused, I couldnt remeber seeing Amsterdam. It was the Netherlands I was talking about. The Netherlands in general. I didnt quite put it like that to her. I said the Netherlands is very nice, gorgeous architecture, hardly any litter and the people are rather athletic, not many fatties, no chavs and they are all rather good looking due to their lifestyle and general outlook.

Cut down to the OP.

Ah, I got confused, I couldnt remeber seeing Amsterdam. It was the Netherlands I was talking about. The Netherlands in general. I didnt quite put it like that to her. I said the Netherlands is very nice, gorgeous architecture, hardly any litter and the people are rather athletic, not many fatties, no chavs and they are all rather good looking due to their lifestyle and general outlook.

Cut down to the OP.

When I was in the Netherlands there was some ghastly women, lifestyle or no lifestyle, you're gonna get shit. On the whole though they're much better than British women :up:

Cut down to the OP.

When I was in the Netherlands there was some ghastly women, lifestyle or no lifestyle, you're gonna get shit. On the whole though they're much better than British women :up:

Oh for sure.

BUT

A good looker doesnt mean theyre nice people. Which is what the gfriends mate says and she is spot on. What the thread and OP was aimed at is, how many people first impressions sway your opinions? The thread title is a little shit really.

Cut down to the OP.

Oh for sure.

BUT

A good looker doesnt mean theyre nice people. Which is what the gfriends mate says and she is spot on. What the thread and OP was aimed at is, how many people first impressions sway your opinions? The thread title is a little shit really.

Am I the only one who's noticed that REALLY ugly people seem to have the worst personalities ever? Even worse than those really good looking people who know it and make sure everyone else knows it. The ones who are just ghastly have a chip on their shoulder and seem to be massive wankers, not always obviously, but usually, unless it's some sort of Birthday of the Infanta situation

I'm usually pretty good with first impressions. I can spot wrong uns a mile off.

Funnily enough most people who meet me say I come across as a bell end til they get to know me. Then I'm just a likeable bell end

I've rarely met a bell end I didn't like

Cut down to the OP.

Oh for sure.

BUT

Gives a bad first impression tbh.

( can we change J69's name to "A Nice Helmet"?)

I'm an incredibly good judge of character. There's kids from ten years ago who I've said are pure bell ends to people, and I'd literally be the only one that thought it, then 10 years later "you were reet aboot Cuntflap*"

Saying I'm a good judge of character like, I'm getting better but I meet new blokes and I go in with the attitude that they're a cunt till proven otherwise, and they sometimes do prove otherwise very quickly. I'm much more mellow with lasses though.

I know what Wykiki's saying though, he's clearly a snob, and so am I. I have absolutely no right to be a snob but I am, and a lot of the things I'm snobby about are probably a bit ironic too. Still ye can't change who ye are.

* there's nee kid I know called cuntflap by the way just being discreet.

If mature.nl is anything to go by, the women of the netherlands arent that fit.

To all the people saying that they make quick judgements, i hope you never complain when it comes to not getting something you want when someone does it to you. You might be lucky enough to not know what i mean but i dont get it. Unless you give people a chance, how on earth can you expect others to give you one.

I'm sure our younger jobseekers might feel they would want to be taken as they come and not pre-judged on appearance, accent, clothes etc. We all do it to an extent of course but its not a virtue.

Guest CabayeAye

You only get one chance at making a first impression.

If you are obese, have loads of shit hanging from your ears and tatoos all over your neck, then it can be safely deduced that you are a waste of oxygen.

I'm usually pretty good with first impressions. I can spot wrong uns a mile off.

Funnily enough most people who meet me say I come across as a bell end til they get to know me. Then I'm just a likeable bell end

I've rarely met a bell end I didn't like

:lol: