First opinions of people

wykikitoon

I was sat with the gfriend and her mate on Sat night having a chin wag. She has just come back from Canada.

Anyways, I seem to be a bit of a cock when it comes to certain people and my opinions.

I was telling her that when I went to the Netherlands I really enjoyed it as there was no chavs, no ugly people and no fatties.

This didnt hit a good chord with the bird and her mate. They seem to see the good in people. But with me, I basically do the opposite.

Its not good really :( Beauty is only skin deep, I know that. I just get annoyed about a large amount of fat people who always complain that their hard done by and its their genes etc. Is it FUCK.

Is it a good thing to always see the good in people though?

No wrong or right answer really... If you see the things that are wrong with people and society then I dont see a problem... afterall they must be there for you to see them.

Equally if you can see the good in people all the time then thats a nice quality to have.

Personally I am like you, I see things very black and white, I comment on it, and I dont tollerate fools. I would never apologise for being that way... society is fucked and if more people recognised their short comings then we'd live in a much nicer world... as they dont realise I sometimes take it upon myself to tell them.

When it comes to social stuff then I would't worry too much about it, you want to be hanging about with people you get on with, that's the important thing. Where you have to be careful is at work, you really have to learn to bite your tongue. I know I do.

I know for a fact I prejudge people before even talking to them. I think its human nature. I dont have a problem with overweight people as such, its the ones that moan all day about it and do fuck all to change that get to me. Or when I see a huge and i mean HUGE person walking (just) along stuffing their face with a pizza or cake. Its their choice I guess but sadly in their (fucking huge) shadow you often see a young kid heading the same way and thats just sad.

Chavs though, I have zero time and zero tolerance. Those that give a fuck about no one but themselves. Those that care nowt about society and how they can mix in and improve it. Self centered fucks who are limpets on the system.

My girlfriend gets pissed off when I say the same sort of thing, Wyki.

End of the day first impressions really count, so if you think someone looks and acts like an arse when you first meet them then it's hard to overcome that initial impression. Doesn't mean you can't change your point of view but I'd wager it's possible in most cases to gauge what a person is like from when you first meet them.

I like to think I give people the benefit of the doubt but I was at a Christening just over a week ago and it took me about 10 seconds to work out someone I met there was a fucking prick. Sometimes that's literally all it takes. I was right as it turned out.

When I see a fatty stuffing their face or heading to the pub for 15 pints it annoys me to think that either now I will be contributing to them in the way of their illness due to being fat, be it diabetes, asthma or what not and it just annoys me.

I think its prolly because I dont keep the thoughts to myself really. If were in the supermarket and some thick fucker stood in the way gossiping to their mate about Jordans school play and how Cruz has got the latest XBOX shit ill say something in passing outloud. That annoys the bird.

Society has evolved a lot and I am only 31, but people generally today dont have any manners or common sense or respect, be it self (getting fat) or respect for others and that annoys me. It doesnt make them a bad person because their fat, they may be a community worker who does good for sick kids, but like what people said. First impressions count a lot.

I hate it when people use those mobility scooters (which are a fucking menace anyway imo, but that's deserves its own rant) just because they're fat bastards.

I hate it when people use those mobility scooters (which are a fucking menace anyway imo, but that's deserves its own rant) just because they're fat bastards.

Aye and who puts the cost of that up?

I said to them (the bird and mate). If you were interviewing someone and they turned up in a pair of joggers and a stained jumper would you take them serious?

Would you go out to the shops with shit stained pants? Food down your colthes etc? Or generally looking a gypo? No, IMO when I see people who dont generally respect their appearance it says to me, their lazy, disrespecting wankers. Is that bad?

I'm with Alex and will usually always give people the benefit of the doubt. People can get nervous in social situations where they're meeting people for the first time and come out with some right shite, I bet we've all been there.

I don't think I've overly judgemental when it comes to how people look, but I think it's only human nature that we all do that to a certain extent.

I'm with Alex and will usually always give people the benefit of the doubt. People can get nervous in social situations where they're meeting people for the first time and come out with some right shite, I bet we've all been there.

I don't think I've overly judgemental when it comes to how people look, but I think it's only human nature that we all do that to a certain extent.

Think nice looking people get away with a lot more as well. So swings both ways.

Think nice looking people get away with a lot more as well. So swings both ways.

Oh aye, like I say, as much as I would love to say I don't judge on looks, you are more likely to let a pretty lass get away with being a bit of a bint.

Went on a step family trip to Florida and it was full of fat biffas on their red mobile scooters.

Was queueing up for the Kraken at Sea World where this gargantuan bloke trying to get on. The attendants had to delicately inform him that he was 'too large' for the safety harness and had to get off. His reply was: "Can't I just hold on real tight?" This was a ride that inverts at speed several times.

He got off and waddled straight onto a fucking scooter.

People like that are just lazy, there's no excuse for it.

Aye and who puts the cost of that up?

I said to them (the bird and mate). If you were interviewing someone and they turned up in a pair of joggers and a stained jumper would you take them serious?

Would you go out to the shops with shit stained pants? Food down your colthes etc? Or generally looking a gypo? No, IMO when I see people who dont generally respect their appearance it says to me, their lazy, disrespecting wankers. Is that bad?

Is that bad? Of course not... about 99% of the time you'd be spot on with your assessment so I really dont see a problem.

I'd argue its just nature that you feel that way... survival of the fittest is a natural selection process... fat, smelly, lazy scruffs are the weaker members of society, they are less likely to suceed in work, attracting a mate and also will likely suffer health problems. We are afterall descended from beasts and many of the rules of the animal kingdom apply to our way of life to this day.

I think it's part and parcel of getting older too, you realise there are plenty of people out there who just aren't worth the bother and if taking that attitude means you miss out on interacting with a couple of decent people along the way, it's hardly a massive tragedy.

Not so much on peoples appearances but intelligence yeah, i just can't handle talking to someone who is thick for any period of time who thinks they aren't and it would take a minor miracle for my opinion of them to change ever.

Especially when they will literally speak in text speech, there was someone in my old office who would say lolz and O.M.G.

Between that and facebook status updates for people i have mistakenly accepted as "friends"

"r u goin oot 2nite? hav any moni left? hahahahaha!!!!!"

using the same number of letters to spell something wrong, leaving one letter out to try and make it an abbreviation, then doing an overly long laugh+exclamation marks and such. :angry:

This x 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001