Never borrow a Brummie's mobile

manc-mag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee wonder they call Villa fans vile. I can't think of anything scruffier. I'm canny bad for things like that like, when I go for a piss in a pub they bog will be packed and am the only cunt washing my hands, then people touch doors and its gans on your hands urrghh it's one way that you can knock points off my professional geordieness.

You don't wash your hands in Houghton and Sunderland South and they elect you MP.

toilet_douche_200.jpg

Definite cause for one of these to eliminate the whole debate I reckon.

So basically its a shower head suspended half way up a bog?

Wont you just crap on it? thereby delivering a pile of molten shite straight back up and over your cheeks when you turn it on?

counterproductive

toilet_douche_200.jpg

Definite cause for one of these to eliminate the whole debate I reckon.

So basically its a shower head suspended half way up a bog?

Wont you just crap on it? thereby delivering a pile of molten shite straight back up and over your cheeks when you turn it on?

counterproductive

I guess (hope) that pipe comes out of the toilet when required and slides itself back in during the 'event'.

I'm the team sitter btw.

I do all my wiping in the seated position and can relate to the cornering car phenomena :confused: Like most folk I have no issues with this routine at home but when making my mark on foreign territory problems can occur , and consequently overcome .

In this instance I'm talking about the kermit at work . The dilema being the solid-walled cubicle is constructed to a width that is easily two-thirds the width of the norm . It's an overtly narrow provision . Add in a troublesomely radiator positioned in such a way it forces one knee inwards and it's not the most ergonomic of thrones. When seeking to expose alternate areas for cleaning (and being 6'2" and of stocky build) the room for manouvre just isn't there . There's times I've nearly snagged my wrist between rim and buttock . It's a proper Harry Houdini situation . Think wiping while wearing giant inflatable armbands . Or taking a dump in the Deathstar's fuckin Garbage Compactor .

At a previous place of employ, the bolts securing the whole lid/seat mechanism were loose, and with it being a work bog, understandably nobody was prepared to get too close to carry out the maintenence I so craved . Again, no major misfortune to report there either other than when 'cornering' the seat would sometimes slip resulting in the unwelcome uneasy shock of the change in level of the displaced seat .